1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Round 9 - World Trophy - Race Edit

Discussion in 'Formula SimRacing' started by Jonathan Holmes, Sep 3, 2012.

1. Hey guys,

This is a bit late as I've been on holiday, so I gathered some clips yesterday and did some quick editing before Spa gets too long ago! :)

Philipp Puschke's video from Montreal inspired me to do these but I never got round to doing any. Monza will not be made, but Nurburgring on-wards hopefully.

Any feedback is welcome! The slow-mo shots are really juttery, I don't know why (especially the De Jong clip), but slow-mo help & quality help would be nice! :D Other than that any kind of feedback is great.

Also, the smoke effects are too high!

Enjoy! - Go 720p!

• Like Like x 11
  2. :thumbsup: wow nice!!!
    I really like that one
    absolutely brilliant.

3. Awesome job,fantastic highlights!
    Keep up Jonathan!

4. Tume

Tume
    The unlucky Finn

+1. I also agree with the smoke effects of the Spa track, way too high. They would go as a massive spin-out though.

5. David Armstrong

David Armstrong
    Premium Member

Great stuff Johnathan. Nice work!!
    Looks like we're breeding a nice group of video makers here...:thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
  6. well done jonathan i think we should together to make the highlights (two separate highlight programs, one commentary (Me) and one with music (you)) how does that sound? Brilliant work BTW

PS Liam Jenkins if you are reading this i want you to commentate on my highlights from the nurburgring as i am racing that point on if you can great if not i might ask Jack, Damain or Scott to do it Thanks

7. wanted to see a pass before eau rough like Kimi. (3.30)
    Good stuff!!!!

8. Nice stuff !

Once again reminder for me of that stupid T8 exit mistake....... xD Just when I had forgotten it. ( 2:02 )

Mikko Suokas

9. Yeah, as already said, the smoke effects are indeed too high. But other than that it is a pretty nice video. Well done!

10. Great stuff. Hopefully you will make more of these.

Eduard K

11. Good job :) Hope you will do monza aswell!

M.Radivojevic

12. Monza will not be made sorry. I'l try and get all the races after Nurburgring done though!

Cheers for the feedback guys. So for the next "Race Edit" (I'l call it that) I'l reduce the smoke effects big time and try and render the slow-mo in After Effects instead of Vegas :)

Thanks! See you @ the Nurburgring Race Edit :thumbsup:

13. Double post by accident - delete this post :)