1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Round #9 Sakitto GP, Japan 50 laps

Discussion in 'Xbox One | World Endurance Challenge' started by Michael Watts, Jul 14, 2016.

1. Michael Watts

Michael Watts
    XB1 Gamertag: michaei watts Premium Member

Race #9 World Endurance Challenge
    Sakitto GP, Japan 50 laps
    July 20nd 8pm EST
    You Must Confirm your Participation in this Race (1) Hour before Lobby Starts
    to Receive and Invite for this Race.
    [​IMG]
    Public Lobby starts at: Approx 7:30 pm EST (Join at any time)
    Comms: Party Chat
    Practice: 60 Mins* (Room starts at 7:30pm EST)
    Qualifying: 20 mins
    Warmup: 5 mins
    Laps: 50 laps Approx 90 mins
    Start: Rolling
    Weather: Fixed Heavy Cloud
    Local Race Time: July 17th
    2016 14:00
    Assists: Real Assists

Force Manual: Yes
    View: Forced Interior
    Damage: Performance Impacting
    Mechanical Breakdowns: On
    Tire wear: Real
    Fuel usage: Real
    Penalties & Flags: On
    Race Time will be set for July 17th 1400 Local time with x5 Time Progression. Weather (x2 progression) will be corresponding to location and time. 1400-2000

Driver Entry List
    1. GT3-Pro Tom Senchak / the Dalai toma / 888 Race Engineering, McLaren #2
    2. GT3-Pro Søren Christensen / sochri1337 / Høj Hastiged Racing, Bentley #88
    3. GT3-Pro Michael Watts / Michaei Watts / Dyno-Might Motorsports, Mercedes AMG #9
    4. GT3-Pro Aiden Browe / Aidtheace / Staffs Uni Racing, RUF #3
    5. GT3-Pro Alex Hinton / tha Sup3rN0va / Audi Motorsports, Audi #5
    6. GT3-Pro Chris Chavana / Docholiday600 / Dyno-Might Motorsports, Mercedes AMG #29
    7. GT3-Am Brian Batiato / SpiffPF2 / Dyno-Might Motorsports, Mercedes AMG #20
    8. GT3-Pro Chris Bowman / AC Hatemaker / Daredevil Racing, RUF #72
    9. GT3-Pro Railer Cantrell / HRH Racing / Dyno-Might Motorsports, Mercedes AMG #4
    10.GT3-Pro Ben Wells / Zarf Pz / Audi Motorsports, Audi R8 LMS #47
    11.GT3-Am Paul Webster / Webbers88 / Spider-Webb Racing, Aston Martin #46
    12.GT3-Pro Sean Fleming / Globespy / Destiny Motorsports, Aston Martin V12 #108

13.GT3-Pro Nic Worsfold / EpilepticToast / Daredevil Racing, RUF #21 DNS

*** Not Confirmed yet.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 21, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  2. In

• Like Like x 2
  3. 2pfspiff

2pfspiff
    2015 pCars World Endurance Challenge AM Champion

I'm In. Put me down for the 15th slot.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  4. I'm in

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  5. Just moved apartment and at the moment it doesn't look like I'll have the time to take part in the rest of the season. Also not sure whether I can get my wheel setup being where the tv is at the moment. If I cant get the wheel setup I'd be happy to do some safety car driving or something like that just to stay involved. Maybe I'll have more time and a better wheel setup for next season. Ill keep you guys updated.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2016
    • Sad Sad x 5
  6. NOOOOOOOOOO:(

• Haha Haha x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. That sucks Matt, I hope you can still find a way to join us some rounds and be able to race! It's a bit shitty when life gets in the way, especially in a competitive series like this...
    Good luck settling into your new place mate

• Like Like x 1
  8. Michael Watts

Michael Watts

Damn that sucks. I just moved to a new house just to accommodate my racing addiction. I now have a designated room just to drive in. Keep working at it man you will figure it out, you can't give up on racing that easily. This race is likely to have some rain, so we will need a Safety Car most likely. But I prefer a Virtual one.

• Like Like x 2
  9. 2pfspiff

2pfspiff

That Blows. What is wrong with the configuration in the room that won't allow you to set up your wheel? Are there other wheel mount alternatives that you could get to allow you to sit in front of the TV?

10. Its actually not a problem anymore spiff. I though we were going to put my tv on a tv stand where I couldn't mount my wheel but we've got it on a desk where I can. So I can still race but I'll have to miss several races because I just won't be around. I'll try and make this next one and as many as I can for the rest of the season. Maybe I'll take up commentating . I'm determined not to lose touch with this group anyway. Easily the best bunch of guys to race with anywhere on Xbox.

• Like Like x 1
  11. 2pfspiff

2pfspiff

Glad you got it figured out. My work schedule has been my biggest issue. Will be for the rest of the year. Do what I do, just make what you can and contribute on the forum as much as you can.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Yeah I'm hoping next season I'll be a lot more available but I'll miss the days of having a pure GT3 league to compete in.

13. 2pfspiff

2pfspiff

I mean my schedule benefits all of you guys. If I could race full time this season would have been over by race 5. LOL :laugh::geek::roflmao::D:p

That old gag.

• Haha Haha x 1
  14. 2pfspiff

2pfspiff

I think next season will be more interesting. The GT3's are fun, but sometimes it's good to mix things up a little.

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. I'm in, sorry for late reply lol.

• Like Like x 2
  16. Michael Watts

Michael Watts

Dry Race.

• Like Like x 1
    • Sad Sad x 1
  17. Went back to test last night and remembered how awful gt3 cars feel, lots of tuning to do here.
    -_-

• Haha Haha x 2
  18. In!

• Like Like x 1
  19. I'll be there for the race

20. I'll probably be running into the same issue tonight when i get on to test.

Also, anyone wanna run some laps with me tonight?

• Like Like x 1