Round #9, Italy: Post-Race Discussion

I was mad because of the comentators saying it was a thing it really wasn't true.

Not for the first time :p and I heard the reference lol.

Apportioning blame on the broadcasts, and indeed the forums, is not really on imo - IRL most things said have to be carefully judged as charges of bringing an organization into disrepute can follow. Now iI know Chris and myself have different views on this kind of thing and I should not have openly critisized him for it, but I believe that the series director is the only judge on incidents and others opinions should be kept silent until after the checks are done.

Blaming people in public never leads to any good.

Messed up Q2 (1 second off pb) and started 16th.
I knew I had much faster car than the guys around me and made up a few positions already on lap 1.
Seemed like Teemu was letting me through on lap 2 t1, but then he decided to smash into my side. Luckily there are fair drivers in FSR PRo and one of them decided to punish Teemu for this behavior and and sent him flying.

Lost 6 places after this incident which meant that top5 finish was out of the reach.
Had a very eventful race with plenty of overtaking and finished 7th.

Eduard

Messed up Q2 (1 second off pb) and started 16th.
I knew I had much faster car than the guys around me and made up a few positions already on lap 1.
Seemed like Teemu was letting me through on lap 2 t1, but then he decided to smash into my side. Luckily there are fair drivers in FSR PRo and one of them decided to punish Teemu for this behavior and and sent him flying.

Lost 6 places after this incident which meant that top5 finish was out of the reach.
Had a very eventful race with plenty of overtaking and finished 7th.

Eduard

I was trying to go easy with my tyres so I didn't brake as late as I could and because of that you were able to brake much later than me and got side by side with me just where I usually turn into t1 so this time I didn't turn in but left room for you to inside (hadn't left that much if I knew you can take the t1 like that) then I continued my line and you just cut to my driving line, leaving no room at all and you think this was my fault?

The incidents at the second Chicane reminds me at Rosberg-Hamilton in Spa... The Car in front have the right to take the racing line and the guy in back have to brake... So, could be dangerous for you to protest this.
Are you serious? The car in front has the right to take the line unless there is significant part of the other car alongside it. I had like half a car and even more, so please...
And also if you haven't read this, please do it:
7.1 The car on the inside line has right of way in a bend as long as they are under control, all situations
will be judged on their own merits. When going two-wide through a bend, both drivers must give the
other driver room for (a) their car (b) warping (connection lag) and (c) margin of error.

Internet service provider problems are a blast hey? Especially if it works fine for months, and then in Q1 it starts going for a ball of ****. :mad::mad::mad:

I was infront and on the replay you can clearly see/hear how you accelerated. But whatever ;) I wish you all the best.
I feel free to qoute the FSR rules like Victor ;)
7.1 The car on the inside line has right of way in a bend as long as they are under control, all situations
will be judged on their own merits. When going two-wide through a bend, both drivers must give the
other driver room for (a) their car (b) warping (connection lag) and (c) margin of error.

I was infront and on the replay you can clearly see/hear how you accelerated. But whatever ;) I wish you all the best.

To be honest I thought we were more alongside, if I had 3 screens and I saw how little alongside we were I would have backed out instead of accelerating as fighting there was pointless. Still in that situation I had the right to be inside in t2, you hadn't.

Interesting move... :ninja:

Yes its funny actually though as I had suspension damage and the steering wheel was at 45 degrees down the straight and at that point it suddenly got worse for some reason and so the car just went off the track to the left. It certainly wasn't on purpose and I do apologise.

Also I found out that not only was my wheel not pointing straight in game, my actual wheel was not centre either which was probably what that detour was about.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back