1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Simracing Team Challenge' started by Xosé Estrada, Dec 10, 2010.

Penalty for FOR car?

Poll closed Dec 14, 2010.
  1. No penalty

2. -2 points

3. -4 points

4. -6 points

0 vote(s)
  5. -8 points

0 vote(s)
  6. -10 points and no Q in next race

0 vote(s)
  7. -12 points and DQ in next race

0 vote(s)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xosé Estrada

Xosé Estrada
    Premium Member

Disadvantaged car: Rami Kaukola
    Team: RPM

Reported car: Mikko Korkiakoski
    Reported Team: FOR

Mikko came up the inside of Rami with no clear room to make the pass. As it's a 90minute race, moves like this should be punished as there is the whole race to go and not just a few laps. Rami suffered damage and dropped to position 13, costing us lots of points.
  2. No penalty imo.
    Rami closes the door way to hard. Mikko just had a look and you see it coming way before the corner. Its far from a extreme dive move on the inside. Rami just had to give more room and could avoid the incident. Can compare it abit to the Webbber Hamilton incident on Singapore.
  3. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour
    #99 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs

-4 from RPM, reasons have been stated.
  4. No penalty for the FOR team from the FDR team.

Rami closes the door and there was Mikko. Rami could have seen Mikko so he could avoid the collision.

Racing incident
  5. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Real racing rules say that a defending driver (Rami) can shut the door at anytime he wishes as long as the attacking car (mikko) has not passed his real wheels. In this case Mikko wasn't close enough so its definitely a penalty. How high is up for the teams to decide
  6. If you shut the door when someone is next to you doesn't matter how far, you risk a incident. What did you expect Mikko to do jump away ?
    And if you ask me Mikko did pass the rear wheel of Rami.

I thought we where not going to discuss anymore :)
  7. Guys, everybody have a diferent point of view on every single matter so no discussion please :tongue:. Even I have my opinion about it... wich I will not share :cool:.
  8. No penalty. Rami turned in to Mikko.
  9. No penalty as the FOC car was pretty much on the inside and RPM car closed the line totally.Yes,it's a 90 min race..but let's say that FOC car was late on brakes and anyway it's not a forbiden move! 0 penlaty from MAG
  10. Could be considered a race incident, Rami had not enough room for overtaking, and Mikko having a car on his side would have to stay more wider. Overtaking too impetuous are to be punished to preserve correctness of the league.
    COR voted -2
  11. No penalty as Rami closed the door to late.
  12. longest discussion on our forum about this one but in the end we vote for race incident with a remark that this a 90 mins race with possibly a better chance coming up in the next three laps or so.
  13. -2 gubbklubben votes
  14. No penalty, the accident could be avoided.
  15. no pen, racing incident to us
  16. the rpm car as soon as he turns in probably lost sight of the tailing car this Mikko should of known and by sticking his car in where he did he was probably all to aware of the outcome.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.