1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Simracing Team Challenge' started by Xosé Estrada, Dec 10, 2010.

Penalty for RPM car?

Poll closed Dec 14, 2010.
  1. No penalty

2. -2 points

3. -4 points

0 vote(s)
  4. -6 points

0 vote(s)
  5. -8 points

0 vote(s)
  6. -10 points and no Q in next race

0 vote(s)
  7. -12 points and DQ in next race

0 vote(s)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xosé Estrada

Xosé Estrada
    Premium Member

Disadvantaged car: Iain Wilton
    Team: FOR

Reported car: Rami Kaukola
    Reported Team: RPM

Rami makes a move on the inside of Iain, looses the rear of his car and hits Iain causing him to spin.
  2. Very hard one. Think i watched it now for 30 times.
    And i think finally the RPM car could avoid this incident. FOR car loses it abit on the exit wich gave the RPM car a chance to overtake.
    Wich everybody would have taken. But he takes a risk to go full over the curb there, wich is a dangerous curb where you can easily lose it abit. Just what happens here. 9 of the 10 times this goes oke but this time it doesnt.
    2 points.
  3. Like Ivo said...i will vote -2 points also..i was thiking to go no penalty as it's just an simple racing incident...but indeed RPM car took a risky way on that curb. -2 points from MAG
  4. COR voted -2
    same thing they said Ivo and David
  5. I have now watched this over and over again. You can see Rami gets on the power too early and I would go as far as saying that if Iain had not ben there he would have spun. -2
  6. Like Ivo said -2 from the FDR team
  7. Blue Flag almost unanimously voted for race incident, though the move by Rami is seen as rather optimistic.
  8. -2 same feelings as others have said.
  9. -2 agree with Ivo
  10. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour
    #99 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs

EDIT: After reading other team managers posts about other incidents, it appears the trend is that the car in front is at fault, so no penalty.
  11. These sarcastic posts are not necessary Ross...
  12. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour
    #99 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs

It wasn't sarcastic....not even slightly.
  13. -2 points like as others.
  14. we agree with whats been said before so went for -2
  15. it's racing, chance was there to pass but it did go well but no malice intended so just a racing incident
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.