[ROUND 9 INTERLAGOS] FOR vs RPM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disadvantaged car: Mikko Korkiakoski
Team: FOR

Reported car: Rami Kaukola
Reported Team: RPM

Description:

Mikko gets a good slipstream on Rami, moves to the inside to overtake. Rami swerves across very late and blocks Mikko, this causes Mikko to hit the wall recieving damage.

Yes it's true Rami cand change only once his racing line,but he did it very late...the FOC car was allmost with the front on the left side of Rami..the close was nasty. -4points from MAG

not a nice move but i see no rule clearly broken
maybe rule one was stretched a bit
I. Be a gentleman: treat each other like you would like to be treated, old ladies are slow but can be competitive so don’t drive them off track, pass them in a kind way.
but the main rule concerning passing was not broken

VII. When someone is trying to overtake you in a straight, you are allowed to change lines only once. More changes are illegal blocking.

Neil is actually the first that finally motivates an accident based on facts instead of opinions and he is completely right. VII is a good example of real racing rules we all should obbey (and need to know!)

gentlemen, I don't think anybody would claim the first ten laps at Interlagos between FOR and RPM were the cleanest we have ever seen, however, the WAR system works the way it works and we should let it work that way (if you can work out what I mean ...)

Davido, it looks like time to close this thread.

Good to know you think like that. Mike didn't breach any rule on daytona. Still you guys reported it.

Tom I am not talking about Daytona here. But clearly looking at the facts that happen in the video on Interlagos. Team mate or not Rami made a mistake here by blocking Mikko and return to his original line. If he stayed at his defensive line it would have been all good.

I am just suprised that teams do give penalty points for incidents that are not incidents but say its just racing when rules are clearly not followed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 385 16.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 260 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 250 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 182 7.7%