1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Round 9: Austrian GP, Red Bull Ring ( 13-11-2016, 20:00 C.E.T. )

Discussion in 'PC | F1 2016 Ramteam Racing League' started by Jas Verstoppen, Nov 9, 2016.

1. YES

94.1%
  2. NO

5.9%
  3. MAYBE

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Jas Verstoppen

Jas Verstoppen
    Ramteam Racing Premium Member

[​IMG]

Hey Fellow Racing-Fanatics!

It's time for Round 9 of our F1 2016 Ramteam Racing League.

Round 9: Austrian GP

Date 13th of November 2016

Time 20:00 C.E.T.

CU all on track! :thumbsup:

Cheers,

Jas Verstoppen

• Like Like x 1
  2. What time does the Brazilian GP start?

3. Jas Verstoppen

Jas Verstoppen

17:00 C.E.T.

4. Ok, thanks

• Like Like x 1
  5. Jas Verstoppen

Jas Verstoppen

@Runic

So you are Melonade a.ka. Thatworm a.k.a. Runic?

• Haha Haha x 1
  6. My graphic driver crashed at first lap. Race over.
    Thanks Nvidia, thanks.

• Sad Sad x 2
  7. My wifi had a spazz attack. Race over, again.

• Sad Sad x 2
  8. Jas Verstoppen

Jas Verstoppen

20161113214233_1.jpg 20161113214237_1.jpg

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
    • Love Love x 3
  11. Started p10 to do a 1 stop, in the last lap, first corner, i got a flat, and it gave me 10th.
    A very weird race.
    Lots of incidents, shame on my tyre :-(

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
    • Love Love x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  13. I have to complain about @mekkmester007 as he dont even take the time to post his racevideo! He cut me off one's into the first corner, it looked like two guy's would take a pitstop, i went to the left, they both came back onto the track and Mekkmeister just plunged it back on the left of the track, i had to evade him, he blamed the other guy for that!

After that some 8 laps further i got in a spin, i got out save, overtook Mekkmeister on the inside and he hit my wheel. I seen his video of the fact, in his view it looks like i pushed him off, but its like Verstappen Vettel in Brazil, he needs to heal not me while im infront!

I removed @mekkmester007 from my steam and will not add him anymore as he is very hostile towards me. Now im not the easiest guy outthere but i allways give room i allways blame myself after a fail. First i blamed him, but after seeing his video and talks with Pretender and Verstoppen i was ready to bury the hatchet. This was just racing incidents as i say'd to him, but he was hostile and started to rant about my age?? What does my age have to do with it, i have been driving f1 since 2010. I am 48 years old and not a stupid kiddo who drive's off other people!
    To be continued!

Last edited: Nov 14, 2016
  14. Jas Verstoppen

Jas Verstoppen

My Drive

• Sad Sad x 1
  15. Did you send Weed_Basic an exploding letter or what?

16. Who was that guy?

17. He is on our friendslist he saw us playing so he thought it was a regular lobby with 18 RMT members, never asked anything he did not even qualify.. I hope @Jas Verstoppen will try and tell him never to do that again!
    He influenced the race alot.

• Angry Angry x 1
  18. My 5 lap race report:
    I got off to a decent start picking up P9 coming up to turn 2 I gained 1 more position. I was behind DPool when he squeezed me and I got spun but he got away fairly cleanly (which I hate).

19. Here my crash with Xinister which was **** for me since I needed to pits after this..

• Wow Wow x 3