1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Round 9: Austrian GP - 22/11/2016

Discussion in 'PS4 | F1 2016 Weekday Championship' started by SJM1337, Nov 18, 2016.

1. [​IMG]
    Race Department | Weekday Championship - Season 1
    Round 9: Austrian Grand Prix
    Date: Tuesday 22nd November 2016
    Time: 8:00PM GMT (UK Time)

Current WDC Leader: Simeon Lynch
    Current WCC Leader: Williams-Mercedes
    FIA Pole Trophy: Mitchell Haverlag (4)*
    DHL Fastest Lap Award: Simeon Lynch (7)*

Announcements:
    - If you can't attend:
    If you cannot make the race, please let us know as early as possible so we can assign reserve drivers to the race, thanks!

- Reserve Drivers:
    If you are a reserve driver and you want to take part, please do let us know by answering the questions in this thread and we will try to fit you in.

Questions to drivers?

Will you be attending?
    Who will be on pole?
    1st, 2nd and 3rd?
    Who who will score the surprise result of the race?
    Do you think this title race is still or does Lynchy now have full control?
    Who would you prefer to win the title in real life, Hamilton or Rosberg and why?
    Attendance List:
    - Saif

2. Questions to drivers?
    Will you be attending?: Should be
    Who will be on pole?: Me
    1st, 2nd and 3rd?: Me, Mikey, Mitchell
    Who who will score the surprise result of the race?: No one, I think there's been enough surprises in the last few haha
    Do you think this title race is still or does Lynchy now have full control?: I think Lynchy is now in a fantastic position with the pace he has.
    Who would you prefer to win the title in real life, Hamilton or Rosberg and why?: Rosberg because it would make Schumacher's comeback in his 40s look slightly more reasonable.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Will you be attending? Yes
    Who will be on pole? Saif
    1st, 2nd and 3rd? Mitchel - Saif - mikey
    Who who will score the surprise result of the race? Andrew
    Do you think this title race is still or does Lynchy now have full control? No ones in control, we have potential champions crashing out each week in weak taps with walls, this championship race will go to the wire.
    Who would you prefer to win the title in real life, Hamilton or Rosberg and why?

Hamilton: He's English, he's more naturally talented and the better overall racer. Rosbergs boring style and personality make me cringe.

• Like Like x 1
    • Haha Haha x 1
  4. Will you be attending?
    Yes
    Who will be on pole?
    Saif
    1st, 2nd and 3rd?
    Saif, Lynchy, Mitchell
    After the past few races I don't think anything would be a surprise.
    There's no doubt Lynchy has a pace advantage but he still has to go out there and win races. So I see it going down to the last couple races. I could be proved wrong though :p
    Obviously Hamilton is the more popular choice but I don't have a preference. Whoever wins it deserves it and hats off to them for doing so. It's just nice to see it go to the last race. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Will you be attending?
    Depends on my uni schedule, so maybe....
    Who will be on pole?
    lynchy
    1st, 2nd and 3rd?
    Lynchy, Saif , Des
    Someone outside of the top 10 who is able to exploit the tyre wear glitch
    still everything to play for
    Rosberg, because it will be his only chance and Hamilton already was 3 times, and also the porpect of having two champions as teammates for the next years is pretty cool.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Will you be attending? Yes
    1st, 2nd and 3rd? Lynchy, Mitchel and Saif
    Who who will score the surprise result of the race? Jason
    Do you think this title race is still or does Lynchy now have full control? Title race is still on
    Who would you prefer to win the title in real life, Hamilton or Rosberg and why? Rosberg. Because I just don't Hamiltons attitude and I want to see him cry.

• Wow Wow x 1
  7. 'Gets notepad out'

Tyre wear glitch? :D

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Jamie-Lee Mayers

Jamie-Lee Mayers
    Just Another Racer

Will you be attending? Yes
    Who will be on pole? Lynchy
    1st, 2nd and 3rd? Lynchy, Saif, Mitchell
    Who who will score the surprise result of the race? Theres no such thing as a surprise in this place,
    Do you think this title race is still or does Lynchy now have full control? Lynchy has it won.
    Who would you prefer to win the title in real life, Hamilton or Rosberg and why? Rosberg, cause he isn't an annoying twat.

9. Questions to drivers?
    Will you be attending? Freechilly

Who will be on pole? The quickest driver

1st, 2nd and 3rd? Fastest driver followed by the second fastest driver followed by the third fastest driver

Who who will score the surprise result of the race? No idea

Do you think this title race is still or does Lynchy now have full control? The Race should always be on until mathematically impossible

Who would you prefer to win the title in real life, Hamilton or Rosberg and why? Rosberg. I am a huge Lewis fan btw but in reality I am a fan of F1.
    I always thought of Rosberg as an eventual number 1 driver but because of his rather surreal upbringing a lot of negative press had cast large shadows over his authenticity to be a champion. i actually like his humble,articulate, reasoning and that's before he runs through the other 4or5 languages for different nationality TV stations. Guy has always been under-rated because he was brought up in Monaco and not Stockholm.

Makes Schumachers Pole at Monaco in that Underpowered Merc a stand out moment in his career too.

Personally I think Lewis will just take him out at T1

• Like Like x 1
  10. Hello friends. I am back!

Questions to drivers? -
    Why does this statement end with a question mark?
    Will you be attending? Yes
    1st, 2nd and 3rd? Saif, Lynchy, Alex
    Who who will score the surprise result of the race? Ben
    Do you think this title race is still or does Lynchy now have full control? Lynchy is definitely in control of this championship but I don't think he has won it yet.
    Who would you prefer to win the title in real life, Hamilton or Rosberg and why? Well, the champion might have already been crowned and I don't know it yet, as I am behind on F1 news. I do not want Rosberg to win it, however, so I'm hoping that it's come down to Abu D.

• Wow Wow x 1
    • Haha Haha x 1
  11. Slow in......fast out......;)

12. That's what they keep telling me, I've lost 4 wings in the Austrian pit wall so far, I'm starting to wonder if they mean on the track instead

13. Will you be attending? Yes
    1st, 2nd and 3rd? Lynchy, Mitchel and Saif
    Who who will score the surprise result of the race? Colin
    Do you think this title race is still or does Lynchy now have full control? Lynchy has full control of winning it, his pace is amazing so far.
    Who would you prefer to win the title in real life, Hamilton or Rosberg and why? Rosberg, doesn't deserves it but i wanne see the sad face of Hamilton again, so beautifull. Next season GO MAX!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Haha Haha x 1
  14. which tyre compounds did Pirelli bring ?

15. Slippy, not so slippy and melted marshmallows.

But seriously, I think it's US, SS and Med

• Like Like x 1
  16. Definetly taking part in this one, as i have a lot of steam to blow out after a lot of bad luck in my other league.

• Wow Wow x 1
  17. Monaco got your tongue? ;)

18. yeah, everything went wrong what went good in here, especially the timing of the SC and VSC was absoloutly horrific for me.