1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

[ROUND 8 FUNDIDORA] FOC vs BFR

Discussion in 'Simracing Team Challenge' started by Xosé Estrada, Nov 28, 2010.

Penalty for BFR car?

Poll closed Dec 1, 2010.
  1. No penalty

16.7%
  2. -2 points

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. -4 points

33.3%
  4. -6 points

33.3%
  5. -8 points

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. -10 points and no Q in next race

16.7%
  7. -12 points and DQ in next race

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xosé Estrada

Xosé Estrada
    Premium Member

Disadvantaged car: David Clark
    Team: FOC

Reported car: Mikael Larsson
    Reported Team: BFR

Description:

David was hit hard by Mikael in a slow corner.

Car had massive damage which forced him to pit extra loosing loads of time.

2. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour
    #99 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs

-6 points from RPM. Huge collision which could easily of been avoided if Mikael didn't try to continue on and try to take the corner.

3. Mikael did enter T1 too fast but ou can see his backend stepped out under breaking and ended up on the grass.

More care could have been taken but the incident is a mixture of late breaking and bad luck.

Would have been -6 but luck under breaking is NOT Mikaels fault. -4 from AnE.

4. Nothing he can do. Back just steps out wich could happen to everybody.
    Unfortunately the FOR car is there. Yeah it happens. If you brake to late when you behind somebody its a avoidable incident. But this just happens. No penalty.

5. Mikael took the first corner way to fast, even with his back not sliding away he wouldn't have been able to stop in time.
    Dave's race races was ruined by this, having this in mind we vote for -6.

6. Project D voted -4 points, because unluckily the car of David was damaged.

7. Can you guys tell me what team is Tim Ling voting for? He is not listed as team spokesman anywhere...

8. Xosé Estrada

Xosé Estrada
    Premium Member

Half votes casted only?

That is not good.

-4 poits as we always take the lower one in case of pure tie.

9. i have hade some big computer problem but fix now so gubbklubben vote -4 sorry im late

10. this nicely sums up what my team feels (though I must say for once I disagree with them), as a result they voted np.

11. oops too late again :(

12. excuse me ... I missed the deadline for the first time in STC :pray:
    (COR would have voted -4 points)

13. Sorry work has been busy, but i would of voted for no penalty, its a racing incident in my eyes

14. Sorry for not voting here..i totally missed it:| Shame on me that today i find out that it's needed to vote every time.I just read what David posted about racing incidents...last time i missed the point where we shoul vote no matter what.:(

15. Same here, i was opening the thread and all the votes were in the open, so i thought i voted already :(

Is there a possibility to send an auto reminder for the incident investigations?

16. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour
    #99 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs

Don't know about you, but I get an e-mail everytime a thread has started in the WAR section.

17. I only get them once a week?? :( i am searching my butt off to find the setting...

18. Found the switch, its all set now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.