Round #7, Germany: Post-Race Discussion

I'm quite unlucky. I had a good race pace but I could not turn the way I wanted. In qualifying I could not turn, and then I realized I was having problems with the steering wheel just in the warm up. I have tried 3 times to turning off the PC, but it did not work. I deployed the same on the grid and magically it worked, but completely hard. I had never driven with the steering wheel so hard and it was really difficult. I had no feeling, it was difficult to fit at the right point in the curve.

We hope it will be better to spa
You mean Indianapolis :)

Carlos I don't mean to nag but I need to know if I have a bog for indy, so that I can decide whether to practice quali or not. Im sure a few others are in the same position

Good qualifying session; I just don't have speed to join Q2, and I start from 11th place with a nickname :) (32:30). After Charlie Whiting pressed the buttons :) (35:01), Holmes takes the inside and overtakes me. I gain 3 places in the longer straight and one in turn 6, so I'm 8th. I continue to climb the field becouse of the regular pace, making a 2 stops strategy, and second stint is very good. Before my second pit stop (1:07:30) I overtake Winter for 5th (1:04:25) and I gain advantage from Falcon-Eastman crash. Then I take 4th position from Brewer (1:09:15) and podium from Nel (1:09:35). I defend place from Brewer several times (1:12:16 and from 1:13:43 for three laps) untill his healt issue (1:22:43). I finish third (1:29:05).

I'm very happy to get podium :thumbsup:! I was waiting it from Barhain. Thanks to my team :cool: and to staff ;). Congratulations to winner, to podium :D and to who is happy about his performance ;).

PS: of course nice to know that Daniel is ok now ;)

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 118 12.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 93 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 88 9.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 63 6.8%
  • < 5 years