1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Round 7: Canada GP, Montreal ( 30-10-2016, 18:00 C.E.T. )

Discussion in 'PC | F1 2016 Ramteam Racing League' started by Jas Verstoppen, Oct 25, 2016.

1. YES

100.0%
  2. NO

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. MAYBE

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Jas Verstoppen

Jas Verstoppen
    Ramteam Racing Premium Member

[​IMG]

Hey Fellow Racing-Fanatics!

It's time for Round 7 of our F1 2016 Ramteam Racing League.

I hope most of you can make it, with an (W)alternate Starting-Time at 18:00 due to the clash with Real Life F1.

Round 7: Canada GP

Date 30th of October 2016

Time 18:00 C.E.T.

CU all on track! :thumbsup:

Cheers,

Jas Verstoppen

2. What a complete disaster for me:cry::cry::cry:
    Started on p17 and, after an incredible start from me, I reached p8 on the first lap. I managed to have a great pace and fight even for 5th position :)cool:) but, after an incident I had with, I think, a Sauber, I lost tons of positions and my front wing:(
    Later, with the SC, I thought I could take an advantage from it and reach again the positions I was fighting for but... Sadly, :poop:Codemasters:poop: and its bugs made me lose all:mad: Why? Because I had to follow Pretend3r who was on 2nd or 3rd position while I was on 11th )and the 10th was infront of him).
    I hope the next race we don't have again another of those bugs because it's very frustating to lose everything you did in the race for bugs/glitches:mad:

3. Hi Raptorne,

It was me who collided with you. From memory I think it was a racing incident, we just came together off the hairpin, sadly for me it trashed my left suspension so that was it, race over. Big shame for me as I was pretty quick.

Always the next race I guess....!

4. It was a race incident, yep. I'm not gonna blame you because we all can fail sometimes. Let's hope on Baku we can both finish and obtain some points ;)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Totally agree buddy, looking forward to it

• Like Like x 1
  6. Jas Verstoppen

Jas Verstoppen

What an eventfull race. Who punted me off at the start? :p
    Thanks CM for the undeserved bugs once again. But I wasn't the only one who had undeserved penalty's due to bugs..

Next week is Monza @raptorne

• Like Like x 2
  8. Jas Verstoppen

Jas Verstoppen

Qualifying Results

20161030183354_1.jpg 20161030183358_1.jpg

9. Jas Verstoppen

Jas Verstoppen

Race Results

20161030192542_1.jpg 20161030192545_1.jpg

10. My race will be up soon. Just want to if the Mclaren guy was supposed to be part of our league. If so, he held me up an absolute treat and indirectly caused me some damage. I lost the car trying to avoid running into his rear. If he was smart he could have slowed down on the pit exit and slot in behind me. Instead he held me up for almost an entire lap.

• Wow Wow x 2
    • Sad Sad x 1
  11. Jas Verstoppen

Jas Verstoppen

I was wondering also. I don't think it was a friend of mine.. Unfortunate to hear that mate...

12. Monza? Oh, I thought we would be racing on Baku, like the real F1 calendar :redface:

• Like Like x 1
  14. Here my race. And Jas.. I was only joking ofcourse;)

15. as for the safety car thing. The game hasn't got the procedure implemented where lapped cars can pass the safety car after the leader has caught up to the safety car.

16. Jas Verstoppen

Jas Verstoppen

@raptorne

Baku and Italy are swapped. Don't ask me why, but it doesn't really matter right?! :p

@Pretend3r A

Then I'll watch it tomorrow ^^

• Like Like x 1
  17. @Jas Verstoppen you qualified outside of the top 10 so you could choose the tire on which you wanted to start. So the game put you on the softs because a 1 stop was possible. If you didn't want to start on the softs you could have changed it when you we're looking at the race strattegy

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. I seem to be attracted to walls at the moment :')

• Haha Haha x 2
  19. Jas Verstoppen

Jas Verstoppen

Yes @PietFace , So I've heard. Wasn't aware of that because I never started outside of top 10. I always planned to do a 1-stopper so it wasnt that big of a problem.. ;)

20. Jas Verstoppen

Jas Verstoppen

My eventful Race, to say the least ^^

• Like Like x 1