1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Round #7 Brno Circuit, CR June 8th 8pm EST

Discussion in 'Xbox One | World Endurance Challenge' started by Michael Watts, May 27, 2016.

1. Michael Watts

Michael Watts
    XB1 Gamertag: michaei watts Premium Member

Race #7 World Endurance Challenge
    Brno Circuit, CR 46 laps
    June 8th 8pm EST
    You Must Confirm your Participation in this Race (1) Hour before Lobby Starts
    to Receive and Invite for this Race.
    Lobby starts at: Approx 8:00pm EST
    Comms: Party Chat
    Practice: 45 Mins* (Room starts at 7:45pm EST)
    Qualifying: 20 mins
    Warmup: 5 mins
    Laps: 46 laps (45 hot laps) Approx 90 mins
    Start: Standing with Parade Lap
    Weather: Medium cloud, heavy cloud, overcast, overcast
    Local Race Time: June 5th
    2016 13:00
    Assists: Real Assists
    Force Manual: Yes
    View: Forced Interior
    Damage: Full
    Mechanical Breakdowns: On
    Tire wear: Real
    Fuel usage: Real
    Penalties & Flags: On
    Race Time will be set for June 5th 1300 Local time with x5 Time Progression. Weather will be corresponding to location and time. 1300-1900

Driver Entry List:
    1. GT3-Pro Matthew Spurrell / Haveblue112 / 888 Race Engineering, McLaren #60
    2. GT3-Pro Tom Senchak / the Dalai toma / 888 Race Engineering, McLaren #2
    3. GT3-Pro Chris Chavana / Docholiday600 / Dyno-Might Motorsports, Mercedes AMG #29
    4. GT3-Pro Michael Watts / Michaei Watts / Dyno-Might Motorsports, Mercedes AMG #28
    5. GT3-Pro Railer Cantrell / HRH Racing / Dyno-Might Motorsports, Mercedes AMG #4
    6. GT3-Pro Nic Worsfold / EpilepticToast / Daredevil Racing, RUF #21
    7. GT3-Pro Chris Bowman / AC Hatemaker / Daredevil Racing, RUF #72
    8. GT3-Pro Alex Hinton / tha Sup3rN0va / Audi Motorsports, Audi #5
    9. GT3-Pro Ben Wells / Zarf Pz / Audi Motorsports, Audi R8 LMS #47
    10.GT3-Pro Aiden Browe / Aidtheace /Daredevil Racing, RUF #3
    11.GT3-Pro Sean Fleming / Globespy / Destiny Motorsports, Aston Martin V12 #108
    12.GT3-Pro Søren Christensen / sochri1337 / Høj Hastiged Racing, Bentley #88
    13.GT3-Am Jarrett Lee / HateW0rldW1de / Audi Motorsports, Audi R8 LMS #5

Sector 3 starts just before turn 11.
    -In the Event of a Caution Any Car in Sector 3 can safely proceed to the pits without slowing to Caution Pace. However, once you pass the Start/Finish Line you must slow to 93 mph Avg 150 kph Regardless of Pitting OR NOT. Cars in Sectors 1 and 2 should slow to a reduced safe pace regardless.
    -Leader (P1) should let Field know his intentions of pitting or not.
    -If you pass the S/F line and do not slow to the Caution Speed you will be Penalized.
    -Stay aware of your position at all times!
    -Lap Down Cars may take a waive around if leader pits. If the field is caught up within Sectors 1 and 2, Lap down Cars may pass on the Left and pass the leader for lap back. THE FIELD WILL NOT SLOW for lap down Cars to catch up.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2016
  2. Yup
    • Like Like x 2
  3. in
    • Like Like x 2
  4. 2pfspiff

2015 pCars World Endurance Challenge AM Champion Premium Member

Once again wish I was
    • Sad Sad x 1
  5. I'm in
    • Like Like x 2
  6. In!
    • Like Like x 2
  7. In
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Michael Watts

Michael Watts

Please Read the Caution Addendum, above in RED. I will not explain these in the RACE, if you violate the policy you can be penalized based on any gains made through out the race.
    Just trying to keep it as fair and organized as possible, plus we don't need Added Chatter on the Comms during Caution to confuse people. If you have questions please ask BEFORE THE RACE STARTS. I will not answer these questions in the RACE.
    This isn't directed at anyone, just trying to put out fires before they start, and reduce Chatter over the Comms. These rules are put in place to improve the Caution system and there are instances of Drivers are not reading them or adhering to them.
    RESARTS...are to be Single File, with Car-Length separation between cars. Please no "DIVE BOMBING" into the first corner after a restart. This is a Gentleman's League.

A Like or agree will show that you acknowledge this message.:thumbsup:
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Michael Watts

Michael Watts

Just another point I want to make... Caution Situations are not created so you can have a shot at the leader or guy in front of you on Restarts. They are a means to bring us together in the event someone incurs performance effecting damage due to an unnecessary spin of another Driver and Un-Avoidable Contact. With that said, Restarts should be Civilized and not seen as an opportunity to simply put yourself in front of the Next Driver(s).
    Everyone out there has fought hard for the position they have earned or are currently in, and taking the first few turns on Cold Tires and Brakes should be Respected and not taken advantage of.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. In!
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Michael Watts

Michael Watts

Merc is going to suck here.. Naturally Aspirated Engines are down on power here. Will be a struggle to find any speed here. :thumbsdown:
  12. I'm in. "i hope as a team we finish higher than at Monza. we have a new engine for this one so should be a cracker race" #47 driver Wells said today in his interview with Shy Sports
    • Like Like x 1
    • Haha Haha x 1
  13. Michael Watts

Michael Watts

Monza was a tough race for Dynomight Motorsports as well, Brno doesn't look like it's going to end well either as Forced Induction cars will be tops here due to the Altitude of the track.

If this was a real life series we'd limit the Turbo's here. Now I know why Toast wanted Bathhurst so bad as its more of the same.
    • Like Like x 1
  14. yeah not anymore lol
    Ruf is the same but It'll still do 59's around here, hopefully better by raceday.
    • Wow Wow x 1
  15. Its going to be a tough race for me even in the Bentley, I suck around this track, rarily gets a good flow. Never been faster than 1.58s.
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Michael Watts

Michael Watts

I could only get 2:01s in qualifying trim
  17. Dude... 58 is like record time
    • Sad Sad x 1
  18. Michael Watts

Michael Watts

This is the first track I've come to where the AI @100% is beating me :sick: Weather trends aren't looking good for this one either. Looks like they've had rain and or thunderstorms everyday this summer.
  19. I've seen several people race the Aston, SLS and Ruf in the 1.57s in other leagues, so with the turbo power of the Bentley I should at least be there but I'm not. (A guy called Khaki did 1.56s in the Bentley during the last AOR race).
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. In