Round #6, Silverstone: Post-Race Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went off only because 0:44-0:47 accident on the right side. WTF do you guys think that I then go off throttle to 0 km/h and let everyone pass me?
I know was a stupid idea from me to go inside for sure, but again, I think we use virtual mirrors, which means, we see a lot more on the track.
0:12-0:13, well I was off throttle for a second, but sure, I pushed Argo Teder when I went on throttle. My mistake again. Protest if you can....ohh you can't.

Yes m8 you were way off the racing line, off track, and cut back in across the apex to take someone out.

Pretty obvious from my dealings with you, from our racing incident in Q1 Imola, to the way you unceremoniously decided to remove me from your race-team/mount an offensive against me to try to get me out of FSR for no reason, to the hate msg u keep sending anonymously on skype(I can't prove it, but I know it's you, only 20 ppl have my skype and they are all close friends/ex-clanmates, so why would they bombard me with random ****), to the way u posting here, that you are

1. immature/young
2. unable to accept responsibility for your own actions.

PS. Good job posting a video of you ruining 2-3 people's races with your sloppy driving. Talk about hanging yourself from the cross :)

Yes m8 you were way off the racing line, off track, and cut back in across the apex to take someone out.

Pretty obvious from my dealings with you, from our racing incident in Q1 Imola, to the way you unceremoniously decided to remove me from your race-team/mount an offensive against me to try to get me out of FSR for no reason, to the hate msg u keep sending anonymously on skype(I can't prove it, but I know it's you, only 20 ppl have my skype and they are all close friends/ex-clanmates, so why would they bombard me with random ****), to the way u posting here, that you are

1. immature/young
2. unable to accept responsibility for your own actions.

PS. Good job posting a video of you ruining 2-3 people's races with your sloppy driving. Talk about hanging yourself from the cross :)

Seriously, if you cannot prove then, then why you think, POST AND SAY that it is me?! I only blocked and removed you from Skype! This is just ridiculous. Ridiculous!!
Yes, I am young and unable to accept some responsibilities, but seriously, I have no time for responding to your nonsense anymore.

Last edited:
..... to the hate msg u keep sending anonymously on skype(I can't prove it, but I know it's you, only 20 ppl have my skype and they are all close friends/ex-clanmates, so why would they bombard me with random ****), to the way u posting here, that you are

do you have screenshots of those hate messages? Accusing someone of such thing without proof is quite lame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back