1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Round 5: Spain GP, Catalunya ( 16-10-2016, 20:00 C.E.T. )

Discussion in 'PC | F1 2016 Ramteam Racing League' started by Jas Verstoppen, Oct 12, 2016.

1. Jas Verstoppen

Jas Verstoppen
    Ramteam Racing Premium Member

[​IMG]

Hey Fellow Racing-Fanatics!

It's time for Round 4 of our F1 2016 Ramteam Racing League.

Round 5: Spain GP

Date 16th of October 2016

Time 20:00 C.E.T.

CU all on track! :thumbsup:

Cheers,

Jas Verstoppen

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Got a great lap in timetrail, race i had a 1:26 but i am very unlucky in finishing Barcelona at 50%
    Gotta practice some more!
    Weird nobody play's or practices anymore in the middle of the week! I have been alone on ts for A WEEK

[​IMG]

• Sad Sad x 1
  3. I would like to practice or race as well, but I simply don't have the time. Been away from home practically the whole week. Life goes on. There is a good chance I am there tonight though. Probably till tonight then!

Cheers:cool:

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  4. Really don't get on with this track .

Will be there though.

5. After 3 times going to this track IRL this month, now it's time to go virtually hahaha!
    My home race but my worst track :( Really, this track doesn't suit me, I lose a lot of time everywhere! But hey, I hope this sunday I can get some points. I will give my best :cool:

• Haha Haha x 1
  6. @raptorne It's a flow you have to get in, after 17 laps in dry 17 laps in wet, i was so tyred in my arms, i needed to stop.
    :sleep:

• Haha Haha x 2
  7. Jas Verstoppen

Jas Verstoppen

8. Thank you ! I will be there!

• Like Like x 1
  9. Jas Verstoppen

Jas Verstoppen

10. OMG sucky sucky 5$ sunday. Had a real bad race, at the start i forgot to use the clutch wich never has happened before, i got back to 4th, i spun out several times and lost my 4th place. Got into the pits and overdid it, so i got a drive tru penalty. Got back but spun out again. Some crashes some hit's.
    A race to forget!

Last edited: Oct 16, 2016
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  12. After screwing up the one-shot quali I started at the back. Went for soft-soft-hard to try and make up places in the first phase of the race. So given I was at the back & people raced pretty clean this time, 6th place isn't too bad. Could've done better had I qualified better

• Like Like x 1
  13. [RMT] Bananaman

[RMT] Bananaman

Awful, awful Race for me. Didn't get online to Practice until Sunday Morning (as Rico will attest to). It showed!

Wasn't too displeased with my best time of a 1:25.2 in Quali, but the race was shocking, epitomised by dropping it in to a wall on lap whatever.

Well done to all of those who managed to show some driving prowess, unlike me! ;-)

I will be practicing Monaco tonight!

• Haha Haha x 1
  14. I had some fun with this race. A few short battles with Avva. After that I was a bit lonely on track.

• Like Like x 4
    • Love Love x 1
  15. Some good racing with Avallac'h again, until I decided to take a detour into the wall

• Like Like x 2
    • Haha Haha x 1
  16. Suboptimal. :cool:

It was a pleasure to drive with you guys, hopefully I'll be able to fill in somewhere in the near future again!

• Love Love x 1
  17. The race from my POV.

• Like Like x 2
    • Love Love x 1
  18. Jas Verstoppen

Jas Verstoppen

I linked all the footage to the Ramteam Gaming Channel, League Playlist. :thumbsup:

• Love Love x 1