Round 5 - Imola

Geez no wonder APIA Racing struggled in this round. Check out the photo of @Jack and I in tandem. Look at the top of the photo. We were heading in the wrong direction !!!
Thanks @Chris Stacey , @Sniper for setting up an awesome league. Also @David Armstrong and @Chris Stacey for the brilliant recaps and congrats to our own aliens @Sun Levi and @RenZ_ for both your incredible driving and the generosity you both showed us in sharing driving tips and setups etc.
By the way I loved the teams element and had a ball partnering @Jack . Couldn't have had a better team mate for me to enjoy the reason I go sim racing. FUN :thumbsup:

Congratulations @Sun Levi , amazing season. A big thanks to the admin team for putting on a good show, and putting in so much effort and time. Can't wait for the next series, though a break will be nice!

Thought I would share the last lap of the series pushing to catchup to Sun. I had a moment of defeat the lap before and lost my head along with ~2s, the down force loss was stopping me from getting close and frustrating the hell out of me. Thanks @Aidan Keranen for giving me the inspiration and motivation to push on for another lap.

There goes my no penalties run :laugh:

Honestly speaking can't remember any of those right now. Know that I've been off track a couple of times, mainly because my front tyres were totally flat spotted. The point for 10th now is a big surprise, given that I was like 1min behind 10th :roflmao:

Good finish for me. I was disappointed with only 12th in qualifying, but I knew if I could just keep the car on track and not make any cuts I'd end up with a good result. Had a fair bit of pressure throughout the race from @Jeremy Talbot and we even went side by side into the tight chicane at one point, but I was able to hold him off. @Casper put me on the back foot in the final laps too. No overtakes, but still came home for 6th :)

Thanks heaps to @Chris Stacey for all your hard work m8. Faultless job running this league :thumbsup:

Wd to @Sun Levi for winning the championship, you really are an alien mate :alien: I've no idea how you drive the way you do. And congratz to @RenZ_ for actually putting Sun under some pressure and stealing a couple of wins from him ;) And as always a big thanks to @Sniper for the server :thumbsup:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 117 12.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 93 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 87 9.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 61 6.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 125 13.7%