1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Round #5 Circuit de 2.4 Heures Du Mans, FR May 11th

Discussion in 'Xbox One | World Endurance Challenge' started by Michael Watts, Apr 22, 2016.

1. Michael Watts

Michael Watts
    XB1 Gamertag: michaei watts Premium Member

Race #5 World Endurance Challenge
    Circuit de 2.4 Heures du Mans, FR 36 laps
    May 11th 8pm EST
    You Must Confirm your Participation in this Race (1) Hour before Lobby Starts
    to Receive and Invite for this Race.
    [​IMG]
    Lobby starts at:
    8:00pm EST
    Comms: Party Chat
    Practice: None
    Qualifying: 30 mins
    Warmup: 5 mins
    Laps: 36 laps (35 hot laps)
    Start: Standing with Parade Lap
    Weather: Local Weather May 7th 13:00-May 8th 13:00
    Local Race Time:
    May 7th 2016 13:00 Simulating 24 hours.
    Assists: Real Assists (ABS, Traction)
    Force Manual:
    Yes
    View: Forced Interior
    Damage: Full
    Mechanical Breakdowns: On
    Tire wear: Real
    Fuel usage: Real
    Penalties & Flags: On
    Race Time will be set for May 7th-May 8th at 1300 Local time with x10 Time Progression. Weather will be corresponding to location and time.
    Driver Entry List:
    1. GT3-Pro Søren Christensen / sochri1337 / Høj Hastiged Racing, Bentley #7
    2. GT3-Pro Matthew Spurrell / Haveblue112 / 888 Race Engineering, McLaren MP-12c #60
    3. GT3-Pro Chris Chavana / Docholiday600 / Dyno-Might Motorsports, Mercedes AMG #29
    4. GT3-Pro Tom Senchak / the Dalai toma / 888 Race Engineering, McLaren MP-12c #2
    5. GT3-Pro Nic Worsfold / EpilepticToast / Daredevil Racing, RUF RGT8 #21
    6. GT3-Pro Sean Fleming / Globespy / Destiny Motorsports, Aston Martin V12 #108
    7. GT3-Pro Michael Watts / Michaei Watts / Dyno-Might Motorsports, Mercedes AMG #28
    8. GT3-Pro Alex Hinton / tha Sup3rN0va / Daredevil Racing RUF RGT8 #3
    9. GT3-Pro Eric Cline / McNasty0421 / Dyno-Might Motorsports, Mercedes AMG #3
    10.GT3-Am Brian Batiato / SpiffPF2 / Dyno-Might Motorsports, Mercedes AMG #20
    11. GT3-Pro Chris Bowman / AC Hatemaker / Daredevil Racing, RUF RGT8 #72
    12.GTE-Am Abe Wozniak / iHAM EAGLTHRUST / HSF Racing, Corvette C7R #64
    13.GTE-Am Chris Jones / Asleepsteak / CJ Racing, Corvette C7R #3
    14.GT3-Pro Railer Cantrell / HRH Racing / HRH Racing, Cadillac ATS-V #19

Track Specific
    Caution Rules:

-No waive-arounds** track is too big to allow someone around to catch back up.
    **(Unless Driver is in same sector as leader, And race will restart regardless of driver position)​
    -There will be no more than 1 full lap of caution if needed.
    -Leader will slow to 150 KPH (93 mph) and allow field to catch up** Unless he is in Sector 3 and IS PITTING FOR TIRES in which he can maintain "Reduced Race Pace" to the pits. (**Advantage of being the Leader)
    -If the Leader is in Sector 1 or Sector 2, he must slow immediately after "Caution, Caution, Caution" is called by Organizer.
    -If a Caution is Called for Contact** It will not last more than than 2 sectors from the point of initiation. **( A lost wheel may last one full lap or Damaged Driver must Retire)
    Example: If Caution is called while Leader is in S1, He will slow immediately to (150 KPH)Then will Restart at Start/Finish Line regardless of position of Rest of the Field.
    Example: If Caution is Called while Leader is in S2, He will slow immediately to (150 KPH) Then will Restart at the beginning of Sector 1 Line as shown on map. regardless of position of Rest of the Field
    Example: If Caution is Called While Leader is in S3, He will slow immediately to (150KPH) **UNLESS HE IS PITTING** Then he will Restart at the Sector 2 restart as shown on map regardless of position of Rest of the Field

Le_Mans_Circuit_de_la_Sarthe_track_map.jpg

Last edited: May 12, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Signing up for this one early lol.

3. 2pfspiff

2pfspiff
    2015 pCars World Endurance Challenge AM Champion

Sign me up. I am definitely in. Started practicing last night. What is a fast lap around here again. I forgot from last year.

4. Michael Watts

Michael Watts

about anything below 4 minutes.

5. 2pfspiff

2pfspiff

5 laps with AMG and I am around 4:02 and hitting 188 before first chicane on long stretch

6. In in in in in in in In in in in in in in !

7. :thumbsup: I am in for this one can't miss double point racing.. This could get me back in the running for the AM title.

8. Michael Watts

Michael Watts

New Poll for the Pole! Please Vote!
    Since this race is so long, and laps are almost 4:00 long I would like to have a dedicated Qualifying session. The results would be recorded and implemented on the Parade Lap. Ideally I would to get everyone together on the same day, you can pick multiple days. If we can get the majority of people on the same day that's when we'll do it. There will still be a 20 min session before the race for anyone that can't agree/ or make a Qualifying session but the weather will be that of the Race itself.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. AbeWoz

AbeWoz
    Premium Member

in so hard mo'f***ers wanna fine me.

The vette should be pretty competitive here based on tire/fuel use

10. Michael Watts

Michael Watts

You can select Multiple days if you are available, if we can get one day thats good for everyone that would be best.

11. is it meant to be may instead of march?
    I think I could do that on friday or monday maybe, if not then I'll qualify on raceday

12. Michael Watts

Michael Watts

Oops you're right Toast. Qualifying for this was 2 months ago.. LoL. My bad!

Fixed, I can do Friday if we get enough people.. Whatever day we can get the most people, or have two sessions as long as someone saves the results. Then we can post the Starting Order before the race.

• Like Like x 1
  13. 2pfspiff

2pfspiff

Just start me in the back or the day of the race I will run 1 qualifying lap once I feel I am set up. Unfortunately I will not be able to make a dedicated qualifying day due to work schedule.

14. Michael Watts

Michael Watts

There will be a 20 min session before the race. But I would like to get most times in before hand, and whoever wants can use the 20 min Qualy as a warmup since 5 mins isn't long enough to warm up.

15. 2pfspiff

2pfspiff

I'm fine with either taking my fastest lap during the 20 min warmup or starting last.

16. Michael Watts

Michael Watts

No.. its No Practice, 20 min Qualifying, and 5 min warm-up.

17. 2pfspiff

2pfspiff

Either way I will only be able to qualify on race day.

18. AbeWoz

AbeWoz
    Premium Member

whats the caution situation going to be for le mans? 8.5 mile track so catching up to the leader might take a lot of time.

IMO, wave arounds won't work here, track is too large.
    Maybe run the 3 safety car zones like IRL, at each of the different sectors.

19. can we take a nap at the halfway mark

20. AbeWoz

AbeWoz
    Premium Member

started a safety car discussion here so we don't clog up this thread.