[ROUND 5 BAHRAIN] WBR vs RPM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disadvantaged car: Erik Tveit
Team: WBR

Reported car: Dragos Haba
Reported Team: RPM

Description:

The WBR car brakes for the last corner and RPM driver seems to brake much later and forces the WBR driver out of the track. The RPM driver didn't wait for Erik and this incident caused the WBR driver to lose 3 positions.

Ivo hits it on the head, Dragos told us on TS about this incident, he didn't expect someone to brake 50metres earlier than him, he tried to avoid it but just tapped him. It's unfortunate but 0 points from RPM as Dragos simply didn't expect someone to break so early.

-4 from gbk for all on the track are not super fast and have perfekt tiers so its normal to brake there if you have very bad tiers and not super fast. that mabye is Eriks break point when he have bad tiers and that most HabA be reedy on and not be that close befor that corner

-4 ...I think Dragos may have been a bit impatient to get close for a slipstream on the next straight, losing early positions I can understand why. With more patience this was avoidable. Unfortunately the contact took the WBR car off track losing 3 positions, which is why we vote -4 and not -2...close call, I'd vote -3 if I could

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 384 16.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 258 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 250 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 182 7.7%