Round #4, Imola: Post-Race Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didnt practise much for Imola and it showed. Qualifying lap of 1.22.3 meant that Im basically last. Due to some bad boys having penalties I started 20th.

Pulled out another trademark start and after the start was up 12th.
The race was incident free. Decided to change strategy and went for 1 stop instead of 2, which meant I had to do 20 laps on SS-s. Lost 2 place in the end to Sadler and Holmes due to having old tires on.

Finished 10th, much higher than expected.

Eduard Kõre

Maybe you should read regulations ;)
If you read regulations you will find this:
Drivers must have the in chat display activated. Race marshals have the right to type warning
messages to drivers, alert them of blue flag situations, give them drive
through and stop and go
penalties during the race if necessary or disqualify them.

If you dont understand whats written dont even think what is it, you wont sort it out.

Yes but those messages have to be written in whisper mode. Just rules doesn't say it.

Correct. Check your inbox, sent you a message 20mins ago.

But I've just watched it back and I don't understand why you go so slow in that corner?
:)
Yes I see now.
The reason is because I was getting ready to go to the pit and tires were almost over. :(;)
Had I known I would have gone earlier /1 lap/ :(:(:(

I have a problem. In first lap Zaharov hit me and i have damage but I did not go to be repaired. :sneaky:

And after all sorry for Filosa.:(:unsure::(

Last edited:
Not the best qualifying but had a good start to the race this time (yay). Had a comfortable pace in 3rd place and was catching Boshove slightly but a strange graphical error on track which caused me to lose concentration in S3 resulting in me spinning and it destroyed my rear tyres which then caused more spins.

Better luck next time I guess. Congrats to Klop for his awesome pace and to everyone that finished without incident.

Cya in Canada.

I apologize to Dmitry Zaharov for the first lap S2!

But now, here is a nice video. Starring Tuomas Koriala, Rando Tamm and Carlos Hernandez. :rolleyes:

If someone still needs more instructions for the 1080, here you go:

I will not protest for that situation (my race was already fu**ed up), but Carlos Hernandez can. :D

I've used the wrong setup and realized it 5 sec before the race started.... I spun 2times because it was undriveable and than i pressed esc... than i was going into a corner and :cry: (just kidding i was just angry)

I think at least one car was smoking and that made race short for me. I can't see anything ahead into T5 and hit Mihajlo who braked quite early. Still, my fault and I will take full blame for that. After that suspension was damaged and some laps later it was impossible to control the car anymore, I spun, destroyed rear wing and that was it. I hope my three race nightmare ends in Canada. Cya.

Last edited:
Well for a 1st race weekend I'd say it went well but could have been much better....didn't understand the qualifying procedure which led to me starting 21st.......got sandwiched down the first straight but didn't take damage. Then got brutally turned into going down the outside into ravazza, which led to heavy right suspension damage. I was still able to race the car but had to fight to keep it in a straight line for the rest of the race, and trying not to influence the race as the leaders lapped. If I hadn't of been pushed off the track into a wall I feel I had the pace to finish not in dead last.

Overall disappointed to not get classified but looking forward to coming to the next race a much more experienced driver with a race distance(-4) :) under my belt

I apologize to Dmitry Zaharov for the first lap S2!

But now, here is a nice video. Starring Tuomas Koriala, Rando Tamm and Carlos Hernandez. :rolleyes:

If someone still needs more instructions for the 1080, here you go:

I will not protest for that situation (my race was already fu**ed up), but Carlos Hernandez can. :D

Thats what you get if you give our mortals an Morgan Morand setup, WE CAN'T HANDLE THAT!!!!!:roflmao::roflmao:

26 th to 14 for just 8 laps and closing on top 10 which was my aim until some guy decided to take me out. After that I had broken car and pretty much nothing to do. My pace was 1-1.5 sec slower than usual. Also blue flags were sh*t. I started getting BF when the car behind was more than 3 sec. Even if I was faster I got drive through for ignoring blue flags... that's insane... I had to literally stop and wait the cars to pass me... This should be fixed. BF shouldn't be shown that early.

It's totally my fault :roflmao:

noticing a trend?

oh and for good measure you forgot which way the track goes too.

I apologise for the incident you posted. I only watched it from my cockpit view in which it looks like you came across on me or just lost it on the brakes or something. Either way we should never have even been side by side there as I had already passed you/ was going to pass you at the start and at the beginning of l2.

and just to explain what I was saying about the cockpit view

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 393 16.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 263 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 252 10.5%