[ROUND 3 TROIS RIVIERES] GBK vs ANE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disadvantaged car: Peter Carlsson
Team: GBK

Reported car: Chris File
Reported Team: ANE

Description:

Peter gets hit by a lapt car and he was in the lead and lost 4 positions in the hit

I am leaving this to the team to look at but from what I have seen, Chris was in tight for the corner and Peter turned in to him,

I only found out about ths incident when I looked at the replay to see Chris retired so early. This incident was followed by Chris' retirement with suspension damage.

AnE has unanimously voted for no penalty. Chris was tight in against the wall, Peter went wide, and yes was ahead at that point, but then turned in tight in to the appex of the corner. In our opinion the incident was initiated by Peter misjudging the position of Chris and as such did not leave adiquate room to allow Chris to continue around the corner safely.

-8 from us, taking out a lead car when your a lap down is a big no no.

The lapped car should of pulled over and braked a lot sooner after T1. Where he pulled over he would of been in Peter's blind spot.

THIS IS NOT A DISCUSSION THREAD! JUST VOTE AND POST YOUR REASSON WHY.

Guys I will delete every single post wich comes out of topic. Vote, say why, and be fair & consistent on your decisions.

-8 Points from RPM. Chris pulls to the left and slows down to let the faster cars through as routine, but suddenly speeds up to hit Peter up the inside. Would of been -4 Points, but the extra -4 comes from the fact that Chris was one lap down.

-2p
we consider all 3 incidents to fall under roughly the same category of avoidable but non-malignant incidents. Of the 250plus lapping manoeuvres that must have taken place, only about one per cent have gone so wrong that they have been reported, this says a lot about the high standard of gameplay both at the top and at the end of the grid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back