1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

[ROUND 3 TROIS RIVIERES] GBK vs ANE

Discussion in 'Simracing Team Challenge' started by Xosé Estrada, Oct 9, 2010.

1. No penalty

20.0%
  2. -2 points

10.0%
  3. -4 points

20.0%
  4. -6 points

30.0%
  5. -8 points

20.0%
  6. -10 points and no Q in next race

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. -12 points and car DQ for next race

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xosé Estrada

Xosé Estrada
    Premium Member

Disadvantaged car: Peter Carlsson
    Team: GBK

Reported car: Chris File
    Reported Team: ANE

Description:

Peter gets hit by a lapt car and he was in the lead and lost 4 positions in the hit

2. 4 pointer for me. There was enough room to let them by and he was not batteling someone close at that moment.

3. I am leaving this to the team to look at but from what I have seen, Chris was in tight for the corner and Peter turned in to him,

I only found out about ths incident when I looked at the replay to see Chris retired so early. This incident was followed by Chris' retirement with suspension damage.

4. Same as Michael, we discuss on it with my team mates...

5. plz guys, no discussion in this thread, this is only for voting and explaining the vote, thx

6. AnE has unanimously voted for no penalty. Chris was tight in against the wall, Peter went wide, and yes was ahead at that point, but then turned in tight in to the appex of the corner. In our opinion the incident was initiated by Peter misjudging the position of Chris and as such did not leave adiquate room to allow Chris to continue around the corner safely.

7. -8 from us, taking out a lead car when your a lap down is a big no no.

The lapped car should of pulled over and braked a lot sooner after T1. Where he pulled over he would of been in Peter's blind spot.

8. THIS IS NOT A DISCUSSION THREAD! JUST VOTE AND POST YOUR REASSON WHY.

Guys I will delete every single post wich comes out of topic. Vote, say why, and be fair & consistent on your decisions.

9. We voted no penalty. Chris had slowed, he kept his line and Peter has cuted it. Chris could no more brake because of the cars behind and couldn't pass through the wall to avoid Peter.

10. EVERY SINGLE POST OUT OF CONEXT WILL BE DELETED.

11. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour
    #99 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs

-8 Points from RPM. Chris pulls to the left and slows down to let the faster cars through as routine, but suddenly speeds up to hit Peter up the inside. Would of been -4 Points, but the extra -4 comes from the fact that Chris was one lap down.

12. We have ONLY 5 votes and 4 explanations.

Rules are clear about that matter, we will close the votations tomorrow.

13. David all five are explained on here.

14. OK, but there are 7 teams remaining to vote.

15. All you needed to do was brake to let the lead fight through, bad track awareness. -6

16. -2p
    we consider all 3 incidents to fall under roughly the same category of avoidable but non-malignant incidents. Of the 250plus lapping manoeuvres that must have taken place, only about one per cent have gone so wrong that they have been reported, this says a lot about the high standard of gameplay both at the top and at the end of the grid.

17. -6 points for COR (-4 for the incident and -2 because was a lapped car)

18. Gubbklubben vote -6 for push the leder of when you are lapt and in no battel whit some cars in your lap

19. 4 pointer from the FDR team. There was enough room to let them by and he was not battling someone close at that moment

(thanks ivo for the txt)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.