[ROUND 3 HOCKENHEIM] FOC vs ABR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disadvantaged car: Nathan Aljoe
Team: FOC

Reported car: Alexandre Caetano
Reported Team: ABR

Description:

Alexandre brakes too late crashing into Nathan heavily, causing damage and sending him into the gravel trap. This cost Nathan alot of places and time.

Indeed, i watched also the laps before and i can´t see he braked there much different then before. All the time at about the high of the marshal on the left side. I would say the driver behind have to watch for the driver in front. And if he still want to brake his exactly brakepoint he should be on a different line then the driver in front. Otherwise the driver should brake a bit later but then not so hard to loose no room to the driver in front.
The ABR driver didn´t do that, touched with to me a still big speed difference (200 vs 170). But i also controled other speeds there from other drivers at the 50 m sign (the lap before 190 from the FOC driver f.e.) and saw speeds from 180 till up to even 200 who still got the corner. So it could be that the FOC driver was a bit slower then usually there. Neverthless it stays the car behind had also be a bit more carefully and not braking like there is nobody in front.

So TBR votes -4 points for ABR which consideres both sides from my point of view.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 87 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 63 9.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 71 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 44 6.4%