1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

[ROUND 3 HOCKENHEIM] FOC vs ABR

Discussion in 'Simracing Team Challenge' started by Xosé Estrada, Oct 15, 2011.

Penalty for ABR car?

Poll closed Oct 19, 2011.
  1. No penalty

20.0%
  2. -2 points

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. -4 points

60.0%
  4. -6 points

20.0%
  5. -8 points

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. -10 points and no Q in next race

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. -12 points and DQ in next race

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xosé Estrada

Xosé Estrada
    Premium Member

Disadvantaged car: Nathan Aljoe
    Team: FOC

Reported car: Alexandre Caetano
    Reported Team: ABR

Description:

Alexandre brakes too late crashing into Nathan heavily, causing damage and sending him into the gravel trap. This cost Nathan alot of places and time.

2. I got a brake test and still got penalized... OK...

Watch other every lap of this guy at this place...

3. Indeed, i watched also the laps before and i can´t see he braked there much different then before. All the time at about the high of the marshal on the left side. I would say the driver behind have to watch for the driver in front. And if he still want to brake his exactly brakepoint he should be on a different line then the driver in front. Otherwise the driver should brake a bit later but then not so hard to loose no room to the driver in front.
    The ABR driver didn´t do that, touched with to me a still big speed difference (200 vs 170). But i also controled other speeds there from other drivers at the 50 m sign (the lap before 190 from the FOC driver f.e.) and saw speeds from 180 till up to even 200 who still got the corner. So it could be that the FOC driver was a bit slower then usually there. Neverthless it stays the car behind had also be a bit more carefully and not braking like there is nobody in front.

So TBR votes -4 points for ABR which consideres both sides from my point of view.

4. very good write from Andreas Totely agreed

-4 from the gk teams

5. Reggie Blain

Reggie Blain
    Premium Member

Torrent Vote -4

6. fdr and fdd voted -4

7. WBR vote -4

8. FO vote -4

9. bit worse than the one involving Torrent in the hairpin, so -6p from BFR

10. -4 for COR

David, in the poll I have wrongly chosed -6 instead of -4 , could you please correct my vote? sorry.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.