1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Simracing Team Challenge' started by Xosé Estrada, Sep 27, 2010.

1. No penalty

0 vote(s)
  2. +15 sec

3. +30 sec

4. +60 sec

5. No points

0 vote(s)
  6. No points / no qualy in next race

7. No points / DQ for next race

0 vote(s)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xosé Estrada

Xosé Estrada
    Premium Member

Disadvantaged car: Bosse Jonasson
    Team: GBK

Reported car: Andreas Löffler
    Reported Team: TBR

Its very wet but that almost end Bosses race complatly. and he lost hers wing and was forse to make a pit stop when it was not planed
  2. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour
    #99 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs

How damaged was the TBR car after this?
  3. Remember Andreas saying on TS. Splitter and suspension damage but still driveable.
  4. Once again another view of a missed braking point. +60 from AnE
  5. as for the other incident (FOR vs TOR) missed braking point
    COR cote +60 secs
  6. Tough one, that corner was the hardest to follow people through, most people take it slightly differently in the dry, in the wet it was soo hard to tell what was going to happen, how brave would the car ahead be?? how much grip is there?? etc. I think the GBR car brakes too much, dropped 2 gears which I think was 1 too many. However in these conditions more caution is needed, this could and should have been avoided. Was a difficult decision but we vote +30.
  7. I would if voted 30 secs for this as it was just a slight nudge but the fact it caused quite a lot of damage to the GBK car with the loss of the wing then its a 60 sec vote from us.
  8. race incident quite similar to the one involving the Torrent car, we see the lost rear wing more as a case of bad luck not so much as in direct connection with the hit. +15 secs from BFR.
  9. Bosse braked way too early leaving Andreas no room to avoid......but the corner was anyway kinda hard and there was a lot of water still on the track...Andreas should have been more careful and patient. +15sec from MAG.
  10. its was very close that the race was over for bosse so we vote for +60 sec
  11. The FDR team voted +60 sec, more distance is needed with this weather.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.