[ROUND 2 LE MANS] FOR vs TOR

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK first of all i object to receiving pm's from the offending driver for any vote i post here, i just received this from Rickard Hellsten

FOR vs TOR
Seriously here, explain to me plz.. How is it possible that u vote "No points / no qualy in next race", when both got damange, we both finished, and when someone (me) didnt ran into the guy infront on purpose ? And under bad conditions?

Seriously, what world do u live in ? :confused:
Any vote i posted does not necessarily represent my own view (although in this case it was pretty damb close) it represents the majority vote of those that voted at BVM.

I thought i already had given a brief explanation as to why we voted so but i guess it was not simple enough.

Myself when i vote i pay no regards to who received what damage as i feel it should not influence any decision made, what i look at is how careless the offending driver was and what steps he took to avoid the collision, in this case i felt given the conditions the offending driver could of taken a lot more care to brake at his correct marker and when he fails to do that he should be looking for a path to avoid hitting the car in front, but instead you just braked far to late and ploughed into the car in front without looking for any way to avoid the collision.

So if you think driving with that attitude towards others deserves only a small time penalty then you can vote accordingly but please respect the views of others when they see things a bit differently.

So if you think driving with that attitude towards others deserves only a small time penalty then you can vote accordingly but please respect the views of others when they see things a bit differently.

Hear Hear.

On a side note, there is never any excuse for those sort of PM's. We have been selected by our teams to represent their views. The votes are not a personnal attack on any driver.

I send u a pm Neil just BECAUSE David asked us to not open a discussion in this thread..

And as always, its easy to afterwise, u have less then 1sec to make your decision, slam the car into the wall or hopefully the guy infront sees that u are coming, so he / she can help and move his / her car a meter to the side.

" but please respect the views of others when they see things a bit differently", thats why i send u a priv, and not post it on the forum! :wink:

OK guys. I have just readed the PM stuff and I have to say: Vote and respect the others votes as you can´t expoect everybody to share your point of view. Any vote have his point and explanation, so just let us now what you think at each case.

I won´t say do not PM whoever you want, but, respect, just a little bit...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 80 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 166 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 314 27.8%