Not open for further replies.
Disadvantaged car: Jesper Taulborg
Team: FCR

Reported car: Rami Kaukola
Reported Team: RPM

[FONT=&quot]Description:

[/FONT][video]http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JNLVG1J0[/video]
[FONT=&quot]
Rami made a dangerous re-entry and was blocking the way of Jesper. Rami could avoid this contact.[/FONT]

Rami already filmed it... as from in the video.. you can see Rami's game froze.. so he did'nt have any control of his car untill 0:21 in the replay, where he quickly drove off the racing line, unfortunately Rami's game unfroze at the very point that Jesper drove round the corner, and when he swerved left, Rami also went left getting off the racing line and they collided.

0 Points from RPM

It looks to me Rami can see Jesper coming, going by what we can see in the video.

The fact that Rami had a freeze should be taken into consideration, in the heat of the last laps and in a situation as unfortunate as that I can see why Rami may have hastily tried to get going again and maintain position, nothing wrong with that....however he did impede Jesper unfairly wether by acident or not doesn't really matter, without the contact Jesper would have taken the position. I think its only fair there be a penalty to the RPM car.

Difficult to judge when exactly he got control again.
It is assumed that when he came back to drive he had control of the car, but the freezing should be taken into consideration.

one could have taken reverse, however with 85 mins gone and screen going from game to desktop, I doubt many would have the levelheadedness to do that. thus only a minor incident though with proper action (i.e. reversing) Jesper would have doubtless slipped through. -2p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 313 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 215 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 211 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.7%