Round 14 Recap: Yas Marina, Abu Dhabi

Ondrej Kuncman, from Czech Republic, has won the eleventh and penultimate round of the 2012 FSR Fantasy League with 110 points! Congratulations! Signups are now open. You may now check your team's results and perform driver swaps and up to 2 driver transfers in your My Team page.

Round Results & Standings

Race Points

They say that to become a champion, you need to win in style. Czech manager Ondrej Kuncman, leader of the 2012 FSR Fantasy League standings, has seen it that way: he took victory on round 11, the penultimate one, with 110 points, setting a new round-score record. It was his second round win of the season, equalling the feat achieved by Simon Adebisi and Mikko Puumalainen. Precision, the winning team, was composed by all three podium finishers: winner Bono Huis, Martin Gosbee and Ivar Kalamees, together with Mark Aalberts. Finland's Mikko Puumalainen was 2nd with 91 points, with Switzerland's Franz Schnyder taking 3rd with 83 points.

With only the final round left, only a miracle can keep Ondrej Kuncman from becoming the 2012 FSR Fantasy League champion and winning the Thrustmaster T-Wireless 3 in 1 Rumble Force Gamepad. With 825 points to his name, Ondrej has enlargened the gap at the top of the standings to a massive 132 points with only the season finale remaining. Finland's John-Eric Saxen has moved up to 2nd with 693 points while Argentina's Nicolas Gschwind lost one spot and is now 3rd with 667 points.

With his second round victory, Ondrej Kuncman has now gained a further chance to win the Thrustmaster Dual Trigger 3 in 1 Rumble Force Gamepad that a round winner will take home at the end of the season. The remaining contenders are Simon Adebisi (2x), John-Eric Saxen, Andrew Smith, Paul Boon, Rob van Starkenburg, Milan Radivojevic and Jonathan Holmes.

With a perfect hattrick performance, the three-times World Champion Bono Huis was once again the top-scoring driver of the round with 52 points. Martin Gosbee, with a great race in which he reached the last step of the podium after starting 8th, was the 2nd top-scorer with 29 points, while 2nd place man Ivar Kalamees scored 27 points.

Drivers' market costs were updated. Muhammed Patel (+500$), Martin Gosbee (+400$) and Ivar Kalamees (+400$) were the drivers who climbed the costs ladder the most. Remember that the drivers that you already have on your team will continue to cost you what they did when you included them on your lineup.

If you are proud of your result on the eleventh round of the FSR Fantasy League, remember you can share your achievements with your Facebook friends and Twitter followers by pressing the Facebook/Twitter icons in your My Team page!

The twelfth and final round of the FSR Fantasy League will be the Brazilian GP on November 4th. Remember to perform the driver transfers and swaps you need to become the next round winner! This is the season finale, your last chance for a shot at the championship or the round-winners draw!

Feel free to discuss your performance in the round in this thread. Do you think you have picked the right drivers for your team? Any regrets on your lineup? Are you happy with the transfers/swaps you made for this round? Do you already have your next team changes planned? Did your drivers perform as expected at Yas Marina? Let us know!

Do you think you have picked the right drivers for your team? Any regrets on your lineup? Are you happy with the transfers/swaps you made for this round? Do you already have your next team changes planned? Did your drivers perform as expected at Yas Marina? Let us know!

Was really confident with my drivers this race! Expected top10 in the fantasy league anyway! All my drivers made Q2 (Kalamees and Leppala & Puschke and Brjlak) so that was a good start!

Kalamees got a great get away and took 1st on the first corner, great, seems all is going well, until Brjlak and Puschke took each other out! And Leppala retired! Looks like we need a managerial talk here guys, I said take everyone else out but not each other! .......... :sneaky: :roflmao:

Drinks are not on me this week! :thumbsdown:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back