1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Round #13 Dubai, UAE August 31st 8pm EST

Discussion in 'Xbox One | World Endurance Challenge' started by Michael Watts, Aug 24, 2016.

1. Michael Watts

Michael Watts
    XB1 Gamertag: michaei watts Premium Member

Race #13 World Endurance Challenge
    Dubai Autodrome, UAE
    48 Laps
    August 31th 8:30pm EST (7:30pm lobby opens)

[​IMG]
    You Must Confirm your Participation in this Race (1) Hour before Lobby Starts
    to Receive and Invite for this Race.

Private Lobby starts at: Approx 7:30 pm EST
    Comms: Party Chat
    Practice: (2) 30 Min Sessions* (Room starts at 7:30pm EST)
    Qualifying: 20 mins
    Warmup: 5 mins
    Laps: 48 Laps
    Start: Standing with Parade Lap. Will start on Long STRAIGHT

Weather: Clear
    Local Race Time: August 28th 2016 18:00
    Assists: Real Assists

Force Manual: Yes
    View: Forced Interior
    Damage: Performance Impacting
    Mechanical Breakdowns: On
    Tire wear: Real
    Fuel usage: Real
    Penalties & Flags: On
    Race Time will be set for August 28th 1800 Local time with x5 Time Progression. Weather (x2 progression) will be corresponding to location and time. 1800-2400

Driver Entry List
    1. GT3-Pro Nic Worsfold / EpilepticToast / Daredevil Racing, RUF #21
    2. GT3-Pro Michael Watts / Michaei Watts / Dyno-Might Motorsports, Mercedes AMG #9
    GT3-Pro Søren Christensen / sochri1337 / Høj Hastiged Racing, Bentley #88
    4. GT3-Am Paul Webster / Webbers88 / Full Tilt Motorsport, Aston Martin V12 Vantage #46
    5. GT3-Pro Tom Senchak / the Dalai toma / 888 Race Engineering, McLaren #2
    GT3-Pro Sean Fleming / Globespy / Destiny Motorsports, Aston Martin V12 #108
    GT3-Pro Chris Chavana / Docholiday600 / Dyno-Might Motorsports, Mercedes AMG #29
    8. GT3-Am Christopher Hunt / Chunt04 / Audi Motorsports, Audi R8 LMS Ultra #24
    9. GT3-Am Doug La Rosa / TLP STaLLiOnO / DLR Stalliano Autosports BMW Z4 #6
    GT3-Pro Aiden Browe / Aidtheace / Staffs Uni Racing, RUF #3
    GT3-Am Jarrett Lee / HateW0rldW1de / Audi Motorsports, Audi R8 LMS #74

Last edited: Sep 1, 2016
  2. Michael Watts

Michael Watts

This will be a Night Race.

3. 2pfspiff

2pfspiff
    2015 pCars World Endurance Challenge AM Champion Premium Member

I'm not even going to say it. :sick::redface::(:mad:

4. I'm in

5. I'm in.

6. in

7. Out

• Sad Sad x 2
  8. Michael Watts

Michael Watts

Looks like with AC and F1 out it will Light attendance :(. Actually if we hadn't added Bathurst and Brno we would have been done last week.

• Sad Sad x 1
  9. As much as I criticize GT3, I'm gonna miss this series format for sure. The races are always a different adventure

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Michael Watts

Michael Watts

I wish I could get a bit more consistent performance out of the Merc. I've been practicing with no TC and still can't find any time. :( Probably 8th out of 8th. :sick:

11. How many of your guys have picked up either of the new titles? I know AC has taken over for me at the moment, only had a couple of evenings to try it out since I was away over the Bank Holiday weekend here but it's gonna be hard to take the disc out and start anything else up :O_o:

12. 2pfspiff

2pfspiff

I have AC. Played it last night after the race I was in last night. Not sure on the single player mode yet, but the online play was rock solid. The wheel physic are awesome even though there is not much adjustment for you to customize like Pcars. I hope that they release more content with DLC add on's (Which is probably what they will do to add more tracks and make more money), But overall I am really enjoying it.

I will still jump on Pcars if one of the leagues are having a race and I am free. When you have a good group of people to race with , for me that trumps everything else. I am looking forward to next Wednesday's night race to finish the season out. Wish I could make tonight.

@ Mike. The Merc in AC feels different then it does in Pcars. Feels more planted from the start.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Michael Watts

Michael Watts

I know... I think pCars went horribly wrong with the Merc, Corvette, Cadillac :thumbsdown:. Those cars in particular are very unstable in the rear and its evident in the Telemetry data I have amassed for those cars. Assetta's version is probably more real to life, as the new Merc has shown itself to be a proven winner in the Real World, and we all know the Caddy and Corvette are no slouches either.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Might be a stupid question, but what layout of the track are we racing?

15. I don't think you have to worry about AC. Even after the patch is still got a lot if graphical errors.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. 2pfspiff

2pfspiff

True, but the physics and online play seem pretty rock solid so far. It sucks that you can't create a private lobby though.

17. Michael Watts

Michael Watts

GP

• Like Like x 1
  18. I believe a few of the brits will be joining also tonight to help numbers

• Like Like x 2
  19. Michael Watts

Michael Watts

Awesome I'll have a shot at a possible top 12.

20. Well the string of bad luck continues. I just want to race! Lol. Always a blast with you guys. I'll see you at Laguna Seca with a new Ethernet cable and hopefully an updated wheel.

• Sad Sad x 1