• "Mwoah" - Kimi Räikkönen
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Round 13: Belgian GP, Spa Francorchamps ( 11-12-2016, 20:00 C.E.T. )

Discussion in 'PC | F1 2016 DNA Racing League' started by Pretend3r A, Dec 4, 2016.

1. Yes

84.2%
  2. No

10.5%
  3. Maybe

5.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pretend3r A

Pretend3r A

Ratings:
    +67
    [​IMG]
    Hello lads,

Lets prepare ourselves for one of the true classic circuits still proudly on our calendar. I hope you will all join the adventure through the Ardenne forests for round 13.

Round 13: Belgian GP

Date 11th of December 2016

Time 20:00 C.E.T.

• Like Like x 1
  2. robinf1

robinf1

Ratings:
    +21
    I have a family dinner that night. I'll be back around 8 o'clock, so I don't know if I'll be in time to join the session!

3. Runic

Runic

Ratings:
    +27
    Just an idea, could I do the qualifying sessions and if I'm not lagging, drive in the race?

4. Jas Verstoppen

Jas Verstoppen
    DNA Racing Premium

Ratings:
    +53
    Ok, I'll jump back in again.

@Runic

I think we now must make a choice. Perhaps it's better to leave the lobbies alone a bit until you get a better connection. This drags on and on now lately. I also can't remember you talked to me about 'Stewarding' like i suggested to you and you jumped in. So, sorry for you, no..

5. Jas Verstoppen

Jas Verstoppen
    DNA Racing Premium

Ratings:
    +53
    Perhaps, on the day itself, you can let know Pretend3r or DPool if you would make 20:00 :thumbsup:

6. Runic

Runic

Ratings:
    +27
    I spoke to Pretender because he was the one hosting the lobby. He said it was fine.

7. Jas Verstoppen

Jas Verstoppen
    DNA Racing Premium

Ratings:
    +53
    @Runic

I know, but because we are not sure you're internet connection was influencing the whole lobby itself, perhaps it's best that you not come in the lobby anymore.

8. Angelq117

Angelq117

Ratings:
    +84
    Hi guys - which country are you guys from? And how stable is F1 2016's hosting?
    I am a huge fan and would very much like to join... I have F1 on Automobilista, Project Cars, rFactor 2 & even iRacing... and none is so accurate as F1 2016 obviously, but the online is superb. But I am a sucker for realism... so please let me know. Regards

9. Jas Verstoppen

Jas Verstoppen
    DNA Racing Premium

Ratings:
    +53
    Elleuww,

Apart from last Sunday's Race we don't have much problems with the connection etc..
    At the moment there isn't a regular spot, but you can always register as a Reserve Driver and see where it will lead to. Add me or [RMT] DPool or [RMT] Pretend3r on Steam first..

10. Pretend3r A

Pretend3r A

Ratings:
    +67
    I was willing to try it, which we did Runic. But I'm afraid I have to go with Jas on this case. after the race I got too many complaints about lag issues. The races you weren't here it was all fine.

11. Runic

Runic

Ratings:
    +27
    Alright. Anyway, I've arranged for someone to come to my house and speed up my WiFi (should be tomorrow)

12. Bananaman

Bananaman
    DNA Racing Premium

Ratings:
    +32
    I am afraid I won't be racing this weekend. Nor will be be Racing next weekend. Apologies.

• Sad Sad x 1
  13. Pretend3r A

Pretend3r A

Ratings:
    +67
    Can you run www.speedtest.net when that is done so we can see you up and download speeds.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Runic

Runic

Ratings:
    +27
  15. Pretend3r A

Pretend3r A

Ratings:
    +67
    I'm afraid that is very low. No surprise you lag as much as you do during evening hours.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Runic

Runic

Ratings:
    +27
    Yes. The person didn't make it faster but more stable. I can play with no lag a lot now.

17. ingemar andersson

ingemar andersson
    Go hard Stay clean Premium

Ratings:
    +1
    don't leave me alone my yellow car brother

• Haha Haha x 1
  18. [DNA] Rico Nosberg

[DNA] Rico Nosberg
    Premium

Ratings:
    +55
    Just heard Pretender has a problem with power at home, so he wont be here eather. :thumbsdown:

19. Runic

Runic

Ratings:
    +27
    Does that mean you are hosting the lobby?

20. Jas Verstoppen

Jas Verstoppen
    DNA Racing Premium

Ratings:
    +53
    I will host the Lobby, but will not play...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.