1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. #GiveAwayFriday. Win a copy of F1 2017 - The Game. Click here to join.

Round 13: Belgian GP, Spa Francorchamps ( 11-12-2016, 20:00 C.E.T. )

Discussion in 'PC | F1 2016 DNA Racing League' started by Pretend3r A, Dec 4, 2016.

1. Yes

84.2%
  2. No

10.5%
  3. Maybe

5.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pretend3r A

Pretend3r A

Ratings:
    +67
    [​IMG]
    Hello lads,

Lets prepare ourselves for one of the true classic circuits still proudly on our calendar. I hope you will all join the adventure through the Ardenne forests for round 13.

Round 13: Belgian GP

Date 11th of December 2016

Time 20:00 C.E.T.

• Like Like x 1
  2. robinf1

robinf1

Ratings:
    +21
    I have a family dinner that night. I'll be back around 8 o'clock, so I don't know if I'll be in time to join the session!

3. Runic

Runic

Ratings:
    +26
    Just an idea, could I do the qualifying sessions and if I'm not lagging, drive in the race?

4. Jas Verstoppen

Jas Verstoppen
    DNA Racing Premium

Ratings:
    +53
    Ok, I'll jump back in again.

@Runic

I think we now must make a choice. Perhaps it's better to leave the lobbies alone a bit until you get a better connection. This drags on and on now lately. I also can't remember you talked to me about 'Stewarding' like i suggested to you and you jumped in. So, sorry for you, no..

5. Jas Verstoppen

Jas Verstoppen
    DNA Racing Premium

Ratings:
    +53
    Perhaps, on the day itself, you can let know Pretend3r or DPool if you would make 20:00 :thumbsup:

6. Runic

Runic

Ratings:
    +26
    I spoke to Pretender because he was the one hosting the lobby. He said it was fine.

7. Jas Verstoppen

Jas Verstoppen
    DNA Racing Premium

Ratings:
    +53
    @Runic

I know, but because we are not sure you're internet connection was influencing the whole lobby itself, perhaps it's best that you not come in the lobby anymore.

8. Angelq117

Angelq117

Ratings:
    +84
    Hi guys - which country are you guys from? And how stable is F1 2016's hosting?
    I am a huge fan and would very much like to join... I have F1 on Automobilista, Project Cars, rFactor 2 & even iRacing... and none is so accurate as F1 2016 obviously, but the online is superb. But I am a sucker for realism... so please let me know. Regards

9. Jas Verstoppen

Jas Verstoppen
    DNA Racing Premium

Ratings:
    +53
    Elleuww,

Apart from last Sunday's Race we don't have much problems with the connection etc..
    At the moment there isn't a regular spot, but you can always register as a Reserve Driver and see where it will lead to. Add me or [RMT] DPool or [RMT] Pretend3r on Steam first..

10. Pretend3r A

Pretend3r A

Ratings:
    +67
    I was willing to try it, which we did Runic. But I'm afraid I have to go with Jas on this case. after the race I got too many complaints about lag issues. The races you weren't here it was all fine.

11. Runic

Runic

Ratings:
    +26
    Alright. Anyway, I've arranged for someone to come to my house and speed up my WiFi (should be tomorrow)

12. Bananaman

Bananaman
    DNA Racing Premium

Ratings:
    +32
    I am afraid I won't be racing this weekend. Nor will be be Racing next weekend. Apologies.

• Sad Sad x 1
  13. Pretend3r A

Pretend3r A

Ratings:
    +67
    Can you run www.speedtest.net when that is done so we can see you up and download speeds.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Runic

Runic

Ratings:
    +26
  15. Pretend3r A

Pretend3r A

Ratings:
    +67
    I'm afraid that is very low. No surprise you lag as much as you do during evening hours.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Runic

Runic

Ratings:
    +26
    Yes. The person didn't make it faster but more stable. I can play with no lag a lot now.

17. ingemar andersson

ingemar andersson
    Go hard Stay clean Premium

Ratings:
    +1
    don't leave me alone my yellow car brother

• Haha Haha x 1
  18. [DNA] Rico Nosberg

[DNA] Rico Nosberg
    Premium

Ratings:
    +54
    Just heard Pretender has a problem with power at home, so he wont be here eather. :thumbsdown:

19. Runic

Runic

Ratings:
    +26
    Does that mean you are hosting the lobby?

20. Jas Verstoppen

Jas Verstoppen
    DNA Racing Premium

Ratings:
    +53
    I will host the Lobby, but will not play...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.