1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Round 10: British GP, Silverstone ( 20-11-2016, 20:00 C.E.T. )

Discussion in 'PC | F1 2016 Ramteam Racing League' started by Jas Verstoppen, Nov 16, 2016.

1. YES

85.0%
  2. NO

10.0%
  3. MAYBE

5.0%
  1. Jas Verstoppen

Jas Verstoppen
    Ramteam Racing Premium Member

[​IMG]

Hey Fellow Racing-Fanatics!

It's time for Round 10 of our F1 2016 Ramteam Racing League.

Round 10: British GP

Date 20th of November 2016

Time 20:00 C.E.T.

CU all on track! :thumbsup:

Cheers,

Jas Verstoppen

2. Will be there most likely so I've voted yes. I'll see what I can do to help my wifi speeds.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2016
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Not sure if I have to work this sunday but I'll try to be there if I don't ;)

• Haha Haha x 1
  4. cant - on the road again :(

• Sad Sad x 2
  5. [RMT] Bananaman

[RMT] Bananaman

Missing you man!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Jas Verstoppen

Jas Verstoppen

@rctvanO will replace @Magimixer in Team Sauber

7. Jas Verstoppen

Jas Verstoppen

@Runic

I'm sorry to say that I'm forced to withdraw you from the League.
    After you lagged massively in the Qualy, I asked you politely to go out of the Lobby. 4 people were driving around you and all mentioned the massive lag at your side.

You opted to stay in the Lobby. What happened at the start is your lag caused a massive start-crash. You didn't even apologize. So yeah, nothing much more I can say about this matter.

Cheers,

Jas Verstoppen

• Like Like x 1
  8. [RMT] Bananaman

[RMT] Bananaman

I don't want RMT to come across as one of those "inclusive", "witch-hunt" types, but on this occasion the obvious lag which Runic unfortunately had, caused Significant problems for pretty much everyone at the start of the Race.

People put in a lot of effort and time to Race and Compete in this league and unfortunately for you, your lag is absolutely killing us.

@Runic we've given you some options to try and improve matters. If you're serious about racing, implement the changes and maybe Jas will add you to a midweek lobby to see if it's improved (no guarantees, obviously)?

Obviously Jas has the final say on all matters, I'm just putting my two cents in.

J

Last edited: Nov 21, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Sad Sad x 1
  10. Jas Verstoppen

Jas Verstoppen

Qualifying Results

20161120202210_1.jpg 20161120202213_1.jpg

11. Jas Verstoppen

Jas Verstoppen

Race Results

20161120212909_1.jpg 20161120212912_1.jpg

12. Jas Verstoppen

Jas Verstoppen

My struggle ;)

• Like Like x 4
  13. Got 8th in qualifying, deu to lagging person we had to start over.
    We did a short quali and i got 6th ;-)
    After 10 laps i took the Soft tyre and lap 20 another set of Soft.
    Funyin was very fast, but he got a flat tyre at the end, this gave me 4th on a track, so well done for me.
    Thx guy's for your patients and time.

• Like Like x 2
    • Love Love x 2
    • Like Like x 3
    • Love Love x 1
    • Sad Sad x 1
  15. [RMT] Bananaman

[RMT] Bananaman

I wasn't too displeased with my effort. Could have been worse. Top 10 at Silverstone...not too bad.

• Love Love x 2
  16. My pov... enjoyed myself alot during this race. Top three were close all race.. until I messed it up at the end.. multiple times. Thanks to fuyinn for his puncture though. Made me keep 3rd at least.

• Like Like x 3
    • Love Love x 2
    • Angry Angry x 1
    • Like Like x 3
    • Love Love x 1
  18. @Wouter Exel Hit me, he hit me.... Sorry man, i could have let you go easy, i had to try hold you off :devilish:

• Haha Haha x 1
  19. I didn't leave because I was annoyed because something has to always go wrong for me when we are racing. My connection was quite good the whole week and then It comes to the race and it decides that it wants to make me jump out of my bedroom window. :unsure:

20. I think, if you look at the little video, you did twice in the formation lap. You also try to hit me in the 2nd corner there.. :geek: You know your connection has to keep up with 18 players not only yours. You see us, but we do not see you. :ninja: If i know, i have bad internet. I would not even concider to join any league. Have to say i play online since 1998, so i know what lagg does to people! Not worth it to jump out the window. :O_o:

• Like Like x 1