1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Simracing Team Challenge' started by Xosé Estrada, Sep 24, 2011.

Penalty for COR car?

Poll closed Sep 28, 2011.
  1. No penalty

0 vote(s)
  2. -2 points

0 vote(s)
  3. -4 points

4. -6 points

5. -8 points

6. -10 points and no Q in next race

0 vote(s)
  7. -12 points and DQ in next race

0 vote(s)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xosé Estrada

Xosé Estrada
    Premium Member

Disadvantaged car: Krzysztof Babij
    Team: BFR

Reported car:
    Marco Giuliato
    Reported Team: COR

Blue Flag Racing driver Krzysztof Babij being pushed off track by Corse Online driver Marco Giuliato loosing from P13 to P20 and suffering from damages.
  2. Krzysztof made some weird choices here (actually he doesn't choose). This is quite a dangerous move and it turns out bad. Due to the amount of lost point for Marco the FDR and FDD team voted -6 points
  3. lol, I think you mixed up the names Hugo
  4. Hehe, you are right Eckhart, stupid me :(
  5. -6 not sure what Marco was trying to do there, but the outcome was not good...more care needed.
  6. It looks like Marco is trying to do a dummy (move to one side to force the driver ahead to think you are going to overtake from there so he blocks your path and then the driver behind quickly dives to the other side) but it was quite careless as he waited to long before going to the inside.
    -6 from WBR too.
  7. this collision was avoidable
    -4 for COR
  8. -8 all valid arguments posted above
  9. -4 no doubt
  10. Avoidable in fact. I think the Audi driver should had kept on the left side after the Zonda had picked the midle of the road to defend his position. -6
  11. -6 dangerus driving
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.