1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Round #1 Bud at the Glen, Watkins Glen US

Discussion in 'Xbox One | World Endurance Challenge' started by Michael Watts, Mar 6, 2016.

1. Michael Watts

Michael Watts
    XB1 Gamertag: michaei watts Premium Member

Round #1 World Endurance Challenge
    [​IMG]
    Watkins Glen, US 50 laps.
    March 23, 2016

[​IMG]
    Lobby starts at: Approx 8:00pm EST
    Comms: Party Chat
    Practice: 20 mins
    Qualifying: 20 mins
    Warmup: 5 mins
    Green Flag: Approx 8:45pm EST
    Laps: 50* laps (49 Hot Laps with Parade Lap)
    Start: Standing with a Parade Lap
    Weather: 4 Slots 2x Progression, Overcast, Overcast, Overcast, Heavy Cloud
    Local Race Time: March 20th 2016 14:00
    Assists: Real
    View: Forced Interior
    Damage: Full
    Mechanical Breakdowns: On
    Tire wear: Real
    Fuel usage: Real
    Penalties & Flags: On
    Virtual Safety Car will be active for Two or More Car incidents.
    Entry List:
    1. Michael Watts / Michaei Watts / Mercedes SLS #18 GT-Pro Dyno-Might Motorsports
    2. Brian Batiato / SpiffPF2 / Corvette C7R #4 (Black/Blue) GT-Am Bat-Man Racing
    3. Lucas Gortman / X Taco Lover XX / Corvette C7R#26 GT-Am Senchak Motorsports
    4. Joe White / bigdaddvx2005 / Cadillac ATS-V #18 GT-Pro BDC Racing
    5. Chris Bowman / AC Hatemaker / Bentley #84GT-Pro Daredevil Racing
    6. Nic Worsfold / EpilepticToast / Bentley #85 GT-Pro Daredevil Racing
    7. Railer Cantrell / HRH Racing / Cadillac ATS-V #19 GT-Pro BDC Racing
    8. Sean Fleming / Globespy / McLaren #60 (blue) GT-Pro Promethius Motorsports
    9. Matthew Spurrell / Haveblue112 / McLaren GT3 #60 (Orange) GT-Pro Spurrell Racing
    10.Robert Waddell / Octoberdusk06 / Cadillac ATS-V #3 GT-Pro Wood Brothers Racing
    11.Eric Cline / McNasty0421 / Bentley #08 GT-Pro Daredevil Racing
    12Tim Brook / Timmo2k / BMW Z4 #20 GT-Am 05 Motorsports
    13Tom Senchak / the Dalai toma / Corvette C7R #30 GT-Pro Senchak Motorsports
    14.Chris Chavana / Docholiday600 / Mercedes SLS (#) GT-Pro Destiny Racing
    15.Nic Hurtado / dicksn salsa / BMW Z4 #?? GT-Am Dickson Salsa Racing
    16.Ben Wells / Zarf Pz / Aston Martin Vantage #99 GT-Pro Need Racing

Virtual Safety Car Rules:
    1.1 The VSC procedure may be initiated to neutralize a race upon the order of the League Administrator. It will normally be used when double waved yellow flags are needed on any section of the track or Multiple Cars (More than 2) are involved in an incident and have incurred Damage. It will take the request of (2) or more drivers to request a caution flag.
    1.2 When the order is given to initiate the VSC procedure a message “Caution” will be Called out on the official messaging system. (Party Chat) If you have dropped out of Party Chat and realize after passing another car there is a VSC you may give the position back to avoid penalties.
    1.3 No car may be driven unnecessarily slowly, erratically or in a manner which could be deemed potentially dangerous to other drivers or any other person at any time whilst the VSC procedure is in use. This will apply whether any such car is being driven on the track, the pit entry or the pit lane.
    1.4 No car may enter the pits whilst the VSC procedure is in use unless it is for the purpose of changing tires or repairing damage.
    1.5 All competing cars must reduce speed and stay above the minimum time set by the League Administrators. The stewards may impose either of the penalties on any driver who fails to stay above the minimum time as required by the above.
    1.6 With the exception of the cases listed under a) to d) below, no driver may overtake another car on the track whilst the VSC procedure is in use.
    The exceptions are:
    a) When entering the pits a driver may pass another car remaining on the track after he has
    Reached the first safety car line.
    b) When leaving the pits a driver may overtake, or be overtaken by, another car on the track
    before he reaches the second safety car line.
    c) Whilst in the pit entry, pit lane or pit exit a driver may overtake another car which is also in one of these three areas.
    d) If any car slows with an obvious problem.
    1.7 When the Administrator of the league decides it is safe to end the VSC procedure 1 complete lap under Caution. A message will come from League Adminstator and, at most tracks the Race will resume at the Start/Finish line unless the length of the track allows for field to be reset and safely go back to green flag racing.
    1.8 Each lap completed whist the VSC procedure is in use will be counted as a race lap.
    1.9 Enforcement of VSC rules include but are not limited to Time Penalty, Points Penalties, 1 Race Suspension to be determined by Chief Steward. Replays will be reviewed if needed.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2016
  2. Michael Watts

Michael Watts

:thumbsup: (If you are Registered, this means "I'm in" for this race)

• Like Like x 1
  3. 2pfspiff

2pfspiff
    2015 pCars World Endurance Challenge AM Champion Premium Member

:thumbsup: 2pfspiff/Brian Batiato/cr7/4

• Like Like x 1
  4. :thumbsup: Im in :) let's go racing

Last edited: Mar 7, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  5. :thumbsup: i'm in caddy number 18 BDC Racing

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2016
  6. :thumbsup: I'm in!

• Like Like x 1
  7. AbeWoz

AbeWoz
    Premium Member

:thumbsdown: im out for round 1. snowboarding in jackson hole.

8. I'm all the way in! just got off some fresh practice here trying quali spec low fuel in the bentley and ran a 1:41.8! I've never matched that in any GT3 car so very happy with that :D I have yet to even try this on TT with closed ducts and radiator haha, it must fly!!
    bit worried about the endurance/longevity side of things but the pace is surely there when needed most. Really looking forward to this one:thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
    • Wow Wow x 1
  9. Michael Watts

Michael Watts

Hmm that's almost 2 seconds faster than me, guess this won't be close. So much for parody.

10. Michael Watts

Michael Watts

60% chance of rain.....

11. thats cool from the foracast though that would mean the whole race would be rain from start to finish

12. that will be typical, Bentley is an aquaplaning slug in the rain. I really hope it's dry for this race at least lol

13. i havent drove the caddy in rain either man...but hey atleast I know ahead of time the z4 would make for a way better car in it....

14. Michael Watts

Michael Watts

I was looking at some PC leaderboard times, and Beetsjuice has been the only one able to get the Corvette into the 42's. Bentley's McLaren's and Ruf's are solidly on top. Although it's hard to tell if those times for the Bentley's were pre BOP or not. But Toast has proven Bentley is still capable of running 41's. Looks like the Vette will be a dog much like the GTE Aston last season. :(

15. Michael Watts

Michael Watts

You want to go to BMW do it. But if you are ready to take the training wheels off stick with the Caddy. You're a better racer than that Big! I tried the Vette with ESC and it was actually slower just to test a theory. I even tried the Vette with ABS and couldn't really tell much of a difference, although it may be needed in the rain. I'm testing it out tomorrow morning.

16. nah i'm staying caddy man...if I was going bmw I would have already did it dude...as for training wheel if the pros use I can to lol....as for rain yeah now that is different that all Im saying I was talking about what toast was saying about bently being slick in rain man didnt have anything about me wanting to run bmw dude I'm staying caddy I'm committed to it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1

17. you got it man you got it...I have faith in ya lol....

• Haha Haha x 1
  18. Michael Watts

Michael Watts

yeah it would be totally easy for me to drive the Z4 for another season. the Vette is definitely a challenge, and running it will shake up the field a bit. The challenge will hopefully make me a better driver even if the finishes aren't indicative of the performance. I would take a 3rd or 4th place finish in our stacked field as a small victory in itself, Seeing I've not been able to break into the 42's. So I fully expect to be behind Toast, Tom, and Doc. Hopefully they'll make a mistake and I can get a good finish, or I'll settle for mid-pack. Maybe the Vette will be good in the rain, and I'll have to do a rain dance every weekend cause it's slow in the dry.

• Like Like x 2
  19. well I just did some laps in that vette lol I can say that the rear of that car wow love it. It feels about as fast as the caddy so ya'll are doing great with the time ya got in it man. I also did some laps in the rain all I can say is (well ok lol..) it wasnt to bad not my favorite lol....but eitherway I'll say I'm alot slower in rain lol....and as far as what I execpt this season top 5 fives are going to be what I want and pull off a top 3 like last yr some I want even go as far as a win unless just the sea parts in the right direction hahahahha....

• Like Like x 2
  20. AbeWoz

AbeWoz
    Premium Member

Beetes and I were testing at Watkins over the past few days and he actually beat his PC time on the Xbox the other night

• Like Like x 1