1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Round 1: Australian GP, Melbourne ( 18-09-2016, 20:00 )

Discussion in 'PC | F1 2016 Ramteam Racing League' started by Jas Verstoppen, Sep 13, 2016.

1. Jas Verstoppen

Jas Verstoppen
    Ramteam Racing Premium Member

[​IMG]

Hey fellow Racing-Fanatics,

It's again time for Round 1 of the F1 2016 Ramteam Racing League.
    The first Test Race went pretty well. The second did not.

Henri suggested it, for Nvidia/AMD users: Delete Geforce Experience/Raptr. Hopefully that will solve most of the problems. Also we are going to do separate Lobbies per League Race. So we are going to abandon the Multiplayer Championship.

I really think we have a nice group of people together. From what I saw and experienced everybody drove hard, but fair! And we had a laugh altogether. That's what it's all about. :)

Round 1 Australian GP, Melbourne
    Date 18th of September 2016
    Time 20:00 C.E.T.

I hope to see you all out there this Sunday! :thumbsup:

Cheers

2. Will be there, i have to say thx to all of you who sticked untill 21:00 22:00 to keep us amused! THANKS GUYS

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  3. Jas Verstoppen

Jas Verstoppen

Yes, a lot of patience we had!

4. Will be there, with a book to read just in case :)

• Haha Haha x 3
  5. Jas Verstoppen

Jas Verstoppen

We could also play F1 2015 to kill the time..

Ohw no, wait...

• Haha Haha x 1
  6. I agree with all of the above. However, the Championship thingy is just too good to give it a pass. I suggest if you have not already to write to CMs and consult with them how to solve this problem

• Like Like x 1
  7. i will never touch f1 2015 again jas:p cya next sunday on intermediate tyres:p

• Haha Haha x 1
  8. Jas Verstoppen

Jas Verstoppen

Nah, will put it on clear sneakily :p

9. Seriously, if it rains again this time I'll eat my gamepad for sure. We did 4 sessions last time and every single one was rain. Crazy stuff. Thanks for everybody's patience last week. Let's make sure this week will be a more smooth experience for everyone. @Henri Sinik had some good advice for those with crashing online sessions, so please take a look at that. Cannot wait to race this sunday!

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Jas Verstoppen

Jas Verstoppen

11. Jas Verstoppen

Jas Verstoppen

• Like Like x 1
  12. If I delete Raptr I will loose my recording software

13. 2x drive through penalties, 2x 3 second penalties and P5 at the end with 95% tyres.. this was hard.

I can't use any recording software, Fraps, GeForce Experience will make my game crash.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Jas Verstoppen

Jas Verstoppen

There are alot of 3rd party canpture software out there. I can use it in the game..

15. Jas Verstoppen

Jas Verstoppen

20160918212345_1.jpg

16. Jas Verstoppen

Jas Verstoppen

20160918212350_1.jpg

17. i have given up on this game sick of the wasted time with the bugs so my spot is avalible if someone wants it. tonight game crashed when trying to do a qual lap then sitting behind the pace car for ages and when it finally gets underway 4 corners or so and my car is full throttle with no stearing this has never happend before but it was game over for me after putting in hrs of practice. Enjoy guys catch you in another racing game some time.

• Sad Sad x 2
  18. I got screwed by the game as well when it decided to make a stationary vehicle appear on the track right in front of my car at full speed. I have nothing against the guy who crashed there (it happens) but there was no time to react as his car went from predator-style transparency to visibility in no time). Front wheel hanging loose meant I could go back to watching real F1 highlights. But thanks for the race anyway :)

• Sad Sad x 1
  19. James Robertson

James Robertson
    Premium Member

I am going to relinquish my spot in the league also. I don't have the time to dedicate to the game and feel it would be better to let one of the more dedicated players take my place.

• Sad Sad x 1
  20. I apologise for crashing out first lap and bringing the safety car out for 5 Laps!