1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Round 06 Highlights - Monaco

Discussion in 'Formula SimRacing' started by David Armstrong, May 16, 2010.

1. David Armstrong

David Armstrong
    Premium Member

Here is the highlights package from round 06 of the Auto GP World Championship:

Thanks to Jack Nicholls for recording the commentary, Patrick de Wit for the cams, Dennis Hirrle, and everyone else who worked on the track.

I'm very sorry for the late production, it was a case of bad timing between myself switching ISPs and Jack having Uni exams. I will make up for it at Turkey.

2. Pretty good review as ever, nice detail about the crash of Saxen into Morris eheh.
  3. Excellent review there.
  4. Great review again. Thanks guys. :)
  5. Great work Simon, thanks!
  6. Amazing again, as always ! Great job.:)
  7. I can only repeat the usual: Awesome video again! :D
  8. As always, Superb job again!
  9. While I don't agree with some of the opinions in the commentary, the video production is absolutely superb as always.

Just a shame that under appeal results are used instead of the real ones though.
  10. David Armstrong

David Armstrong
    Premium Member

My aim is always to get these reviews pushed out as soon as possible, preferably by Wednesday after the race weekend. Obviously, this means that the results will not take into account appeals.

If video production is late, and the appeals have been settled, then I will include them in the results.

I know its not ideal to use results that aren't final, but if I waited for appeals to be completed, then I would at times be releasing these reviews after the following rounds race weekend.
  11. I know mate, it was just me thinking out loud, I fully understand why you use the most up-to-date results available. Please don't take it as criticism, I absolutely love your videos. :)
  12. Your brilliance knows no bounds Simon...
  13. Not gonna please everyone mate, but I try my best.

What was wrong if I may ask?
  14. David Armstrong

David Armstrong
    Premium Member

...errr...I think Christian was referring to my race report in the video Nick, not your commentary :)
  15. Ah, my bad, ok.
  16. Great Job as usual.:cool:
  17. Thanks Simon and Jack, very nice again :)