RouenLesEssarts-long and short-rtb(revisited)-2017

Tracks RouenLesEssarts-long and short-rtb(revisited)-2017 0.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
I hope the new AI solves the issue I had earlier today, racing the long course with the Caterhams (20 cars on track)....man, oh man, what a mayhem. Half of them was not able to stay on the road, crashing into barriers, into each other, swirling all over the road...:O_o:
Tbh, it is the first time I noticed that, starting last on the grid to maker it a bit harder, you clearly see more action...:roflmao:

HI. Can you help me? I cant unzipn neither of your track (this and the extra long), because both zip files are corrupt. It always zips with failure and neither track works, did not happen with any other mod yet, Thanks

Hi, I just had a race with the Volvo S60 WTCC at the long layout. The AIs were hitting the right guardrail just before the last right hairpin, before the finish line, because they were driving too close to the guardrail. I had to redo the fastlane. I do not know if this happens with other cars too. If you want I can upload my fastlane, just let me know.

hey. thanks for your work, although i could never experience it since every time i try to get your mod, the zip is corrupt and cant unzip it without failures. never happened to any mod, just yours. can you fix this, can you help me?

Morning,

I've just read your response to my comment, and I cant completely comply. :)
Ahahah, I do not know what to say, to roll less fast !!
This circuit was deemed dangerous! It reflects the real
Well, for sure this was a very dangerous track irl, but in virtual the ppl like to have fun and race each other, without the restrictions of the real live.
And its not about rolling less fast, because many time you dont make the mistake by your own, but you're still off the track and done. For example, the mighty hairpin. Someone divebombs into your car, you hit one of the ads at the left side, you'll end up at the tires and your race is done.
I really dont want to lessen the work you've done with those three variations of this track. It is a great track and I thought my criticism was constructive, so this track could be improved furthermore.

I do not see too much, you are the only one to talk to me about this problem of runway, created a video, so that I understand a can more, and also, following a update of my software racetrack builder, I will have file errors, I do not think I could re-open my files, and Rouen was my very first project, 2 years, to understand racetrackbuilder and blender, and right now I'm working on Sebring,
Leave me a video and I will see if I can do something:)

No problem. We've had that race two weeks ago. You just need to look at the last lap, the downhill section. :)

Sry for the quality, tried something bad while streaming. :(

Hi, I have a problem with this track. The FFB is really weak compared to other tracks. I went through several other default tracks and mods and it was only this track that had the problem. I got my file from here:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/xtogg85x9uva85x/rouen-les-essarts-2016-rtb-extralong4.3.7z

Do you know what the problem might be?

Thanks. :)

EDIT: OK I've just noticed the link I used goes to the "2016" version and there is a newer "2017" one available.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back