Rothmans Williams FW16 Ultra HD

The Legend returns to F1 2012!

A work of two constructive days,did finishing as much as possible. I apologize for few mistakes as it was really tough working with this years car...had so many various parts to line up. The FW33 had stripes much like Rothmans but this year i had to re-design everything from scratch.

It is based on original FW16 but changed few things due to model restrictions and my own preference. ;)

Also includes the black wheels of FW16.

Hope you enjoy it :)

Done in standard HD 4096 X 4096.(if i get enough support,i might think of doing it in 8192 X 8192 :rolleyes: )

Big thanks to ML's 3D models and wireframe. Without it,making it would have been impossible.

DOWNLOAD

8051368807_3245e09033_k.jpg

Uuuuuh yeaaaaah...Look at this

This is definitely the best livery of Williams has ever had.
As one immediately thinks of names like Senna, Hill, Villeneuve, Frentzen, Coulthard. That´s the style Williams should look even today.

Thank you for the perfect job and the time you put into it, Rian! I love that skin!

:thumbsup: :) :thumbsup:

seriously ace job man, looks phenomenal! :thumbsup:

did it take you ages to line up the Rothmans logo on the sidepod with the number placeholders? i got started on an fw14 project but kinda got deterred because of that.

seriously ace job man, looks phenomenal! :thumbsup:

did it take you ages to line up the Rothmans logo on the sidepod with the number placeholders? i got started on an fw14 project but kinda got deterred because of that.

Nope not at all,lined em' up from the 3D model. Although it took me ages to decide which version to go for....i made four versions of "Rothmans" logo.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back