Rotation

I am finding rFactor getting extremely annoying, because I have to turn my wheel to almost full lock to actually get it to do something. It feels like I have messed around with every setting available, but it is still extremely annoying. Has anyone had the same experience as me, and know how to fix it?

By the way, I'm using a G27 and it works just fine in Race 07. There is obviously some setting that I haven't found, so does anyone know which setting this might be by any chance?

I am finding rFactor getting extremely annoying, because I have to turn my wheel to almost full lock to actually get it to do something. It feels like I have messed around with every setting available, but it is still extremely annoying. Has anyone had the same experience as me, and know how to fix it?

By the way, I'm using a G27 and it works just fine in Race 07. There is obviously some setting that I haven't found, so does anyone know which setting this might be by any chance?

Guessing:
1. Logitech Profiler - rFactor Profile rotation set to higher than 200 degrees, while for others it's set to less than 200?
2. Car Setup: Steering angle set to something ridiculous - like 2.0 deg.
3. If 1 is true but 2 is false, setting steering angle alone much higher will even help.

Is this true on all mods?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 312 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 213 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 208 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.8%
  • < 5 years