1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Rotary Decals - and...poker chips?

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Hardware' started by Derek Speare, Apr 23, 2011.

1. Derek Speare

Derek Speare
    DSD FTW!

Hi gang,

I like to stay busy. I've finally finished the three sheets of colored rotary decals. There are a number of them for F1 cars, but I also have ones for general use and for some incar adjustments. Use them as you want, distribute as you like, but please do not modify. These are for those folks who may be using my devices with a mechanical encoder or others with rotary encoders.

The images are just for reference. If you want a high quality print out, download the PDF. The decals are all 25mm in diameter and are for knobs up to ~13mm (you can use a bigger knob, but it might overlap)

Enjoy!

Derek

NB: Here are some more at my website:

http://www.derekspearedesigns.com/upload/Button Box Decals.zip
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. they look great! i've actually been meaning to make some of these for my cstom wheel but i havent gotten around to it. i cant download the file(at work currently) but is there a blank template ring included with the 12 divisions for custom color/number schemes?

3. Derek Speare

Derek Speare
    DSD FTW!

Just those are all I did :)

Derek

4. Can I suggest you don't post links to the iRacing forums... us that have stayed with rFactor etc. don't have access to them.

5. Derek Speare

Derek Speare
    DSD FTW!

6. Give this a try and see if it works for you.
    [​IMG]

7. Derek Speare

Derek Speare
    DSD FTW!

Here we go...blanks :) Use as you wish ;) Have fun with them!

NB - inside the Zip is a PDF - you should be able to color them as you like in your favorite graphics proggy. I may do some other types of decals in the future. These are a fun - and useful - diversion!

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

8. Much appreciated!