1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Rossi 2004 Helmet

Discussion in 'RIDE Mods' started by Jonix, Apr 18, 2015.

1. Hello, I edited the AGV replica k3 texture and made the 2004 Rossi's racing helmet (MotoGP). The replica of the standard game looked like this [​IMG]

I made this helmet, that is quite different (colors, details on the back).
    [​IMG]

Picutres in the game:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

It's not 100% perfect, but it's one of my favourite helmet of VR and I had to have it!
    I also tweaked the 2008 helmet, some colours were off. I might improve it later

2. Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  3. I wanted to edit the visors, unfortunately it's a tint color applied to the whole 3d model, so it cannot be edited with details (example "Trib├╣ dei chihuahua" typical of Rossi's helmet, etc)

4. I'm correcting some things on the helmet. My plan is next to edit some bike's textures.
    Unfortunately 3d models can't even be opened, because they are packed in some sort of .bin file (a container) and nothing can open it. Sad. Milestone has never supported modding.

P.S. Shouldn't there be a RIDE modding section on the forums?

5. Update: fixed the AGV's logos, corrected again the yellow, fixed the back, added the numer 1 in the front, added "Drudi Performance" texts.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. VR with his m1
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. good job!
    The "46" on the bike... i dont know buddy :p
    Good effort! I will release my R1 skin soon

8. yeah it does not look that good, my plan was to make the 2004 skin for the 2015 R1, but it's a lot of work and I don't have much time.
    I don't know why the texture looks grainy either

Good luck with your skin

9. You can edit the visors very easy and with many details, but... never mind.

10. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

There is now, next time please ask in the support forum as posts in threads get overlooked ;)

11. Andrew

Andrew
    Global Moderator Staff Premium Member

@Jonix
    I have moved this to Ride_Mods. Have FUN.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2015
  12. What a great job Jonix! :) I love 2004 Rossi's helmet and I was disappointed when I saw black version in the game. As I love 2004 helmet, I like so much 2004 Gauloises Yamaha livery (even with "GO!!!!") and nice to know that you had this in plans, but helmet itself is also fantastic notice :)

• Like Like x 1
  13. Thanks! love the helmet, the fact is that the road version is black, dunno why, that's why the ingame helmet is black. Unfortunately the livery was so much time consuming I let it go, at least for now.