1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rosberg wants to be Hamilton's teammate

Discussion in 'Formula 1' started by Ben Tusting, Aug 21, 2009.

1. http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/77802

[​IMG]Nico Rosberg says he is ready to take on the challenge of going up against Lewis Hamilton at McLaren, after emerging as clear favourite to take the second seat at the team if it drops Heikki Kovalainen.
  2. Omer Said

Omer Said
    Weresloth Staff Premium Member

Yes That would be fair as Rosberg really deserved a better car with his performance this year. While Heikki could'nt compete with Lewis.
  3. Hannu Karesola

Hannu Karesola
    Premium Member

It's a risky business we'll see if he really want's to try it. It is clear that Lewis will always get the newest stuff in his car first so he has to be able to beat Lewis with older spec car to turn things upside down. But..if he can do that he'll be a champion with McLaren one day.
  4. Odd career move, he's not going to be given the same chance as Hamilton but I guess as long as he is happy playing second fiddle and collecting a pay check it will be good for him.
  5. McLaren supports Hamilton, but Mercedes will support Rosberg as he's german, so maybe they'll have equal chance!
  6. I don't think there has ever been a german driver at Mclaren.
    Probably english><german mentality.
    Otherwise it could be fun to see Kubica at Mclaren hehe.
  7. Kubica could move to Toyota... I dunno why, I just have this naggingin my head that he will. If not Ferrari.