AC Rookies: Mazda MX5 Cup @ Zandvoort (Live Stream) - Friday 28 April 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Hi there, there is a strong possibility that I will not be able to race tonight - therefore I'd rather withdraw my entry and make space for someone else. Enjoy the race !

hi...
just run a few laps ... :D
should there be any slot left... let me know,

i'll be on ts...
thanks,
:)
Added in the reserve.
As qually starts, at about 19.30 GMT, ask on Teamspeak to Paul Jeffrey (server #1) or Rupe Wilson (server #2) to join if at that time there will be free slots.

Spun out early once again attempting to make a pass on someone going a lot slower, I'm clearly not made for racing, managed a decent fast lap but I may as well give up my spaces for people who aren't going to crash and know how to race and overtake :( Hopefully can get some overtaking tips in the driving school when it's ready

Got 8th during qualify in a race that i thought i was going to be absolutely destroyed because AI was doing 1:58 easily while my regular time was 2:00.
End up finishing 6th and the guys ahead of me had top notch simgear and in general were way off my league, while i managed to get away from the 7th with relative ease.
I'm happy with those results

@Eddy_J1, This one was rookies event. So we all are here to learn. To pas, to overtake, to fight for position, to defend position. Very few on Earth are made for racing. The rest of us just learn and learn and try to be better with every race. So go on and SIGN UP for next week until are places on servers :thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back