AC Rookies: Mazda MX5 Cup @ Silverstone (Live Stream) - Friday March 31, 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Sign me up please and sorry Joseph Wright for the incident not quite use to the pressure of 1st few laps. Oh and sorry can I correct you on my name pronunciation. The H is silent so it sounds as if there is an r in there so Tarbo and thank you

Thank you mate :) Added you as either first reserve of if enough sign ups then sever 2. Cheers

Ok guys first couple of people added to the potential second server. As always we need at least 10 guys to run a second server, however judging by recent popularity and the sheer awesomeness of this car, I see no reason why we cant have ourselves a full grid of 24 on both :)

Let your mates know, or get signed up yourself if you are "on the fence" about joining, and let's go have some fun ! :cool::):thumbsup:

little bit off-topic, but in some kind of way on-topic: what's a better way (apart from watching F1) to fill up a sunny saturday than walking around Zandvoort and watch amateur drivers throw all kinds of different cars around the track?
2hcn9jl.jpg
3308a41.jpg

o0l05.jpg

mseqtc.jpg

15p1szq.jpg

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice :) Man I want to get myself over to that place soon. It looks a lot warmer than the UK in March!
well it's quite windy as you're close to the sea, so it doesn't feel very warm, but you get a sunburn pretty early if you don't pay attention.
But if you want to go do it in may, then there's an event where max verstappen drives a few laps, and hopefully the minardi v10 2-seater comes again as well, that thing sounded amazing last year

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back