AC Rookies: Mazda MX5 Cup @ Magione - Friday April 7, 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Awesome race! Sadly, I cannot be at next week race.
@Kid_TaBo It was good to chase You. ;)

Here are some graphs:
bwIzwU8.png

iWVuVaQ.png

He guys,

Server one was a blast tonight, despite my technical nightmare all event!

Entered practice and the pedals decided they didn't want to pass half throttle, which was annoying to say the least. Came out of the game, gave them a clean and reconnect and all seemed ok. Managed to put my car on a decent grid spot (5th I think?) but then found out the throttle now didn't want to close anymore, so I was stuck at no less than 5000 revs all the bloody time! Couple or three spins in the race whilst adjusting to having literally no off throttle moments(!), several brown trouser moments and some actually really good racing with people like @Joseph Wright and @simon nicholson and a few others, so ended up satisfied with the fun factor.

#trailbrakingisyourfreind

Thank you everyone as always for a big laugh on TS and great fun on track. Thank you @Bram for these incredible events and please everyone hurry up and register for the next race at Imola, these cars are great and even better with a full grid! The Imola link is here - http://www.racedepartment.com/threa...ola-friday-april-14-2017.134284/#post-2445976

It's common thing in sim racing that people are more attracted to sign up for races when others join up first. So by just a couple of people signing up early could attract 3 or 4 more and then those attract another couple and so on and so on. I know it's not always easy to commit to an even sometimes a week in advance, but trying where possible to do so (both in these rookie events, other AC events or even other sims we host here) really does go a massively long way towards helping get those grid numbers up to capacity :) Plus it makes our staff lives easier too which never hurts!

Thanks again guys, loving racing with you all at the moment, it's a brilliant way to spend some free time :)

Ha ha @Lucanus69, yes i was hoping for a couple of extra tenths,been this close could av given me 3 places up the grid:whistling::rolleyes:..Top ten guys within 8 tenths...WOW..@Schwud Nelsh,sorry for the tap,us losing a couple places after some pretty good laps...Awesome race chaps and Teamspeak is to die for..Till next time..:geek::geek:

Had a really nice race, starting from 10th it was tight in the first few corners. After things settled i got stuck behind dave, i was faster in the first few corners, but as he was lagging a bit for me i didn't try an overtake with the risk of a crash, which made allan catch up. Idk why but it seems like everyone was driving another (faster) line through the hairpin before the straight, which i couldn't drive so i never had the best exit on the straight. Then i bottled it and allowed allan past me. After that i was driving in no mans land and losing focus. Until allan and dave collided and i could snatch away 5th :D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back