AC Rookies: Mazda MX5 Cup @ Le Mans (Live Stream) - Friday 16th June 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I'm really, really sorry for taking a few of you out, at least twice I was following someone and all of a sudden they warped back into me, probably due to lag... That's a real shame :(
Once again, sincere apologies, I hope that didn't ruin your races too much

Race direction, what is my punishment? Let's get it done with.

I don't recall who bumped into me, I just race. On the last corner there was pretty bad chain of events, I was coming out of Karting on a perfect line, saw two cars crashing in front of me just on the Maison, went wide because there was cars behind me, didn't want to do anything crazy to make them crash into me...so I went outside, gravel, creeped back onto the track, noone behind me, and again, in the chicanes, there was complete traffic.

What's the penalty?

Wait for the replay to be posted and look at it objectivly. ( assuming it is going to be posted )
I heard on teamspeak that a full replay was going to be posted.?
:)

after watching back the live stream i can only blame lag for the touch joseph gave me, for me he just crawled to my back and suddenly smashed it, from his point i was weaving across the track and smashed him from the side. connection problem, no one to blame. and i complained about joe pushing me off the track, i watched my own replay and he didn't, he just drifted a bit and his rear touched my front making me go wide. so i was partially at fault there, but the way he was pushing others to the side of the track is something that shouldn't be allowed

my replay: https://www.mediafire.com/?fc4g6c22kb1304c

Last edited:
Maybe this can help, here are the setting i use to save my replays :)

Repaly  settings in AC.jpg

You can always delete the ones you don't want manually from these folders or move to another folder by cut and paste for safe keeping, so you don't fill up you C drive if you are tight on space.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 197 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 252 13.3%