AC Rookies: Formula Abarth @ Red Bull Ring - Sunday April 9th 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Are we going to be able to tweak tyre pressure? if so, 18psi front & 17psi rear works a treat, Ive put down a 1.32:8 with 7laps fuel, running low/mid 1.33's with a 20lap tank load. Should be some close racing with the fixed setup:thumbsup:

Are we going to be able to tweak tyre pressure? if so, 18psi front & 17psi rear worksIt's treat, Ive put down a 1.32:8 with 7laps fuel, running low/mid 1.33's with a 20lap tank load. Should be some close racing with the fixed setup:thumbsup:
I talked to Lorenzo about this. You will not be able to modify anything. Not even brake pressure. Look for a lot of lockups if you're around me.
It's the same for everyone so it's no big deal for any of us.

Bummer about the total fixed setup, but like you say everyones in the same boat, even bigger bummer is the fact I have to pull out:(, my daughter has an appointment with her job search manager @9am, poor kid has been trying to find a job for 7yrs, but alas our useless gov has no idea how to create employment, they think giving profiteering companies tax cuts will promote jobs growth, only thing it does is increase the bottom line for their shareholders, I despise politicians, their all two faced jerks......ooops sorry rant over.

Have a good one guys, I was so looking forward to this particular race too:(

An amazing couple of races last night. i had some issues with the recording software in race 1, so I decided not to put it into a video. However, here is the video of the impromptu race 2. Ignore the gear changes on the left hand side. There was an issue with the editing software when trying to line it all up.

An amazing couple of races last night. i had some issues with the recording software in race 1, so I decided not to put it into a video. However, here is the video of the impromptu race 2. Ignore the gear changes on the left hand side. There was an issue with the editing software when trying to line it all up.
Good times my man. Nice going wheel to wheel with you the last little bit. That was a good move you made on the final corner. I thought if I held the track limit there you wouldn't have room to carry the speed to beat me to the line. I was sadly mistaken, but man what a great battle. Till next time.
Cheers.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 313 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 215 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 211 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.7%
  • < 5 years