AC Rookies: Formula Abarth @ Vallelunga (Live Stream) - Friday March 24, 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Yes please!

Thank you mate, added :) Feel free to tag in any of your mates or people who you feel might like to race with us. We need a minimum of 10 sign ups for "server 2" to make a grid, otherwise it's a place in the reserves. Let's get this thing filled up and run a couple of servers... :)

Sorry if this is not the right place for this message. I tried to race last Monday in the Abarth US race for rookies, but I was not able to log into the race. I could not find the RaceDepartment server in TeamSpeak, and in the Assetto Corsa game I found the RaceDepartment server but it was empty. I clearly missed something :(

Sorry if this is not the right place for this message. I tried to race last Monday in the Abarth US race for rookies, but I was not able to log into the race. I could not find the RaceDepartment server in TeamSpeak, and in the Assetto Corsa game I found the RaceDepartment server but it was empty. I clearly missed something :(

Hello mate, no problems at all... happy to help :thumbsup:

For the TS server if you come to RaceDepartment.com and you should see on the left hand side the TS screen (see screenshot below)
Untitled.png

If you click where it says "racedepartment.com" that will load up the TS application on your machine. All you will need to do then will be to put the password in and you'll be in the RD teamspeak! Just move yourself to the channel relevant to the game / server where you will be racing.

Regarding finding the server in Assetto Corsa, firstly make sure all the options are selected on the lobby screen (I've taken the screenshot off google so it might not represent the full modern screen, but you get the idea.

Untitled2.png

Where I've put the arrows you want to make sure all the options are enabled. So you want to be able to see servers that are password protected in particular. Once these are done, just type in racedepartment in the search field and you should find it! Once you've picked it, enter the password and you should be away to go :)

If you are still struggling on race day, just log yourself in to TS and someone will be more than happy to help you out I'm sure.

Sorry to waffle on a bit, hope this helps buddy :)

Cheers

Hello mate, no problems at all... happy to help :thumbsup:

For the TS server if you come to RaceDepartment.com and you should see on the left hand side the TS screen (see screenshot below)
View attachment 181020

If you click where it says "racedepartment.com" that will load up the TS application on your machine. All you will need to do then will be to put the password in and you'll be in the RD teamspeak! Just move yourself to the channel relevant to the game / server where you will be racing.

Regarding finding the server in Assetto Corsa, firstly make sure all the options are selected on the lobby screen (I've taken the screenshot off google so it might not represent the full modern screen, but you get the idea.

View attachment 181021

Where I've put the arrows you want to make sure all the options are enabled. So you want to be able to see servers that are password protected in particular. Once these are done, just type in racedepartment in the search field and you should find it! Once you've picked it, enter the password and you should be away to go :)

If you are still struggling on race day, just log yourself in to TS and someone will be more than happy to help you out I'm sure.

Sorry to waffle on a bit, hope this helps buddy :)

Cheers

Perfect! Many thanks Paul :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back