AC Rookies: Formula Abarth @ Vallelunga (Live Stream) - Friday March 24, 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
:D Told you all this RD club racing get's addictive :) Great to have you with us again mate, I hope to actually pass you and make it stick this time :roflmao:

Oh yeah mate :p it is not the addiction itself, but the fun after a day at work :sleep: Had a blast this week with the 911gt3 on Spa too. I wouldn't mind you passing me as long as it is fun :thumbsup: I signed up as well on thursday or the 911gt3 :whistling:

:) So long as you enjoy it that's what it's all about :) Once I'm fully fit and able to get in the rig more than once a week without having to lay down for 5 days afterwards I very much intend to be more active in club participation. The GT3's and the 911 in particular are some of my favourites.

Saying that the DTM's kick backside too, as does anything old, or anything new, or road cars, or... you get the idea :roflmao:

• Deleted member 6919

Sign me up pls Bram..

@Shaun Clarke, if your the Shaun I know what happened to your Gonads..get them back and sign up.

Put me down please

No worries mate, you are in !

Sign me up pls Bram..

Thanks man, I've added you to the list :)

@Shaun Clarke, if your the Shaun I know what happened to your Gonads..get them back and sign up.

That's the spirit! Get those tags working and let's get this up to capacity grid size asap! Plus I can never convince Shaun to race with me!! D

OK @Bram I am doing as I am told..Sign me up :)

Top man at last ! Added sir :)

me please

Superb mate thank you. You are now on the list :D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back