AC Rookies: Formula Abarth @ Brands Hatch GP - Sunday May 7th 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Good fun guys ! Thanks for the clean racing ! These are fun cars at Brands !
Had no time to practice so just ran the default set ..after a few laps in anger I could see where I needed some adjustments :sleep: ! 2 self spins lol put me in what I thought was no mans land ! then all of a sudden I was in a mix for the podium ..lol so ya just never know :whistling: ..

looks like we have a solid core for this time slot ..a few more drivers would be nice but its a good group ..

Right after the race I was thinking it would be cool if this was a reverse grid double header ! .. utilizing AC's new feature .. could do shorter distances & have back to back races ! with a small group its a lot of fun ! just an Idea ..:D

you were leading by quite a bit ( after James left for dinner ;) )

I spun on lap 10. Let you pass and then caught you back at Westfield. I was going to have a look at Sheene Curve, was under your tail and afraid I was going to rear end you, hit the brakes and must have just put a wheel off... gone to the kitty litter. Truth be told, in hindsight, I should have either move brake bias to the back a bit or tried on the front straight. Although, looking at the data, sector 3 was my weakest and I probably would have been struggling to catch you then. How to take Clearways into Clark curve will probably always elude me.

It was a great race. I think that everyone had a spin or two. I'm looking forward to next week. Hope to see you there!

Right after the race I was thinking it would be cool if this was a reverse grid double header

Rob, I had no idea that was a feature. I would love this idea. Since these are rookie races, having to a reverse grid to practice proper passing and exploring different lines would be a real teaching moment IMHO.

Rob, I had no idea that was a feature. I would love this idea. Since these are rookie races, having to a reverse grid to practice proper passing and exploring different lines would be a real teaching moment IMHO.

Yes its very cool ! in the server config find the line:
"REVERSED_GRID_RACE_POSITIONS=-1" , where -1 means entire grid will be reversed (good for small grids) you can also set it to only reverse the top 10 (or any number you want) "REVERSED_GRID_RACE_POSITIONS=10" but the -1 will reverse the whole grid ! ;-) & no need to worry about starting the 2nd race its all done for you once the line is activated by a number ( 0 means off)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 100 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 180 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 354 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 497 39.2%