AC Rookies: Audi TT Cup @ Nürburgring Sprint GT - Wednesday May 24th 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
My view for the week
20170524_112708.jpg

You guys have fun

My view for the week
View attachment 192844
You guys have fun
I can't hear a single race car engine - aren't you getting bored ;-)

Seriously, lovely view and you have some good quality family and nature time there buddy!

Fun race guys, I hope I didn't cause too much carnage at the chicane, if I did... my bad and apologies.
Oh Pete, I absolutely loved what you did there ;-)
It provided me first with two free positions on the track and then with an epic fight with Michael who wanted (and got !@#$% ) his position back ;-)

Nice battle there with Ricciardo as well - thanks for the hard but good racing !

Anyone can help out with replay data?
Since the update I cannot save any replay data from the Club races any longer and the automatic saved replays are always corrupt and cannot be started :-(

I would love to have a watch of the race.

@f1wheelnut ,it looks....****:unsure:..All them dark clouds and cold breezes,wont do anything for them old bones of yours:roflmao::roflmao:,you,ll come home full of sniffles,bug bites,Knackered legs from all that walking,and just think:geek::geek:,u could have been home RACING with awesome guys:whistling::whistling:,drinking chilled beer,been nice and cosy having a Hoot of a time...
On a Plus side scenery looks stunning..Hope you and your family have had a fantastic time,but hurry back,im missing me pal:inlove::inlove:

I can't hear a single race car engine - aren't you getting bored ;-)

Seriously, lovely view and you have some good quality family and nature time there buddy!

Oh Pete, I absolutely loved what you did there ;-)
It provided me first with two free positions on the track and then with an epic fight with Michael who wanted (and got !@#$% ) his position back ;-)

Nice battle there with Ricciardo as well - thanks for the hard but good racing !

Since the update I cannot save any replay data from the Club races any longer and the automatic saved replays are always corrupt and cannot be started :-(

I have the replay from last night, but have no idea how to get the file to you.

Here's the replay file from yesterday (uploaded to dropbox):
https://www.dropbox.com/s/s0sdqe8io...di_tt_cup_ks_nurburgring_layout_sprint_b?dl=0

@f1wheelnut ,it looks....****:unsure:..All them dark clouds and cold breezes,wont do anything for them old bones of yours:roflmao::roflmao:,you,ll come home full of sniffles,bug bites,Knackered legs from all that walking,and just think:geek::geek:,u could have been home RACING with awesome guys:whistling::whistling:,drinking chilled beer,been nice and cosy having a Hoot of a time...
On a Plus side scenery looks stunning..Hope you and your family have had a fantastic time,but hurry back,im missing me pal:inlove::inlove:
Miss running with you as well. The weather turned out to be a perfect mostly sunny day believe it or not.
My ugly mug will be back before you know it. C'yaz soon:D

Pete thanks for the offer. You can always use a free service as Dropbox, google drive etc to upload larger files and share the link.

Thanks Dastan, I will download it when I am back at the computer ;-)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back