AC Rookies: Audi TT Cup @ Mugello - Wednesday May 31st 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Man I am so excited to be in a race that will be broadcasted and commentated! Now I have a reason to buy all that expensive gear I have been wanting.
You need all the expensive gear because, as men, that's what we do:roflmao::roflmao: Big Boys with expensive toys:D:D
Glad you're going to join us:) We're a riotous, notorious and talkative bunch so I'm just preparing you. You may also wind up with a nickname:) Mines Chancer, we have an Alien/Birdman, a Convict (he's Aussie and his nickname came from the Alien/Birdman because he's from the UK and jealous:D:D), a Cheetah (cheater, he uses VR), the Gambler etc etc etc.

You need all the expensive gear because, as men, that's what we do:roflmao::roflmao: Big Boys with expensive toys:D:D
Glad you're going to join us:) We're a riotous, notorious and talkative bunch so I'm just preparing you. You may also wind up with a nickname:) Mines Chancer, we have an Alien/Birdman, a Convict (he's Aussie and his nickname came from the Alien/Birdman because he's from the UK and jealous:D:D), a Cheetah (cheater, he uses VR), the Gambler etc etc etc.

Haven't seen the Cheater in a while. :unsure:

Absolutely. Can Scotty give me more Power:roflmao:

Hopefully he'll beam up Allan again. :laugh:

I beg of you:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

I'll probably be there. :whistling:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back