AC Rookies: Audi TT Cup @ Monza - Monday June 12th 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I was in TS. And have been for every race. Hence why I called out the BS decision called of me letting someone by who ran into me.

Fun once again, shame I touched Steve Paradise in turn 2, which started a domino effect...I think:unsure:, waited but he vanished back to pits, so I battled on. Couldn't make headway on Pete, but Joel was gaining.......quick, front left was headed for the cliff, Joel blew by with about 3 to go setting a fastest lap on his way, Michael slowed down thinking he was on the last lap when he had one to go "thanks for the spot mate";):sneaky::D Looking forward to next week:):):thumbsup::thumbsup:

@Brewer I know you have been but I didn't hear you and don't remember seeing you in the channel which is why I typed in the chat box. If I made a mistake I apologize and ask for your forgiveness. As far as a BS decision if i have enough of the replay I'll watch it and decide for myself and I will issue an apology and apologize on ts the next time you're at an event. I don't know what else to say. I'm human and I make mistakes.I hope and pray this hasn't put you off racing. I've caused my fair share of spins and I've been beat on as well. I just go with the flow. Please give me a chance. Have a good night.

Stupid phone. I hit one word in the word prediction bar and it screws up the replay action hence me replying to you @Dave Stephenson this way
I have it and I just hope my replay size was big enough to catch all of the race. I'll upload it tomorrow since it late here and my AC is out in my bonus room and it's smoking up there. Sweeter bullets the entire race. Had dinner next is a shower and I'm off to bed.

I was in TS. And have been for every race. Hence why I called out the BS decision called of me letting someone by who ran into me.
As a driver I always feel bad when I cause an incident. As a Moderator and Host:notworthy: when I make an error, well, it is the Worst feeling I've had to date while Racing. I OWE MR. JEREMY BREWER A VERY DEEP FELT APOLOGY. Totally ruined your race my friend and I am sorry. I hope this view helps everyone, but especially you, see how I made the error. I will learn from this. Hopefully I will get better at my duties with time.

Here's the view from Jeremy's chase cam. Clearly he was not at fault.

You guys know I don't take my driving or myself seriously at all:) What I do take seriously, very seriously, is trying to do everything I can to make this fun for us all:D I clearly failed last night:(

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back