AC Rookies: Audi Sport TT Cup at Silverstone National - Wednesday 31st May 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
No mandatory pit-stop afaik :)
It's a Rookie Event. They are as easy to race as it gets. Heck, this is the first time without a fixed car setup so no, no pit stop etc.
This reminds me that the first post never got updated to reflect the nearly-fixedness of the setup. Ah well, hopefully everyone who didn't know now does :D

@MatrixMulder
You are using your nickname in teamspeak, please change this to your real name and make sure you have done this in game also please..

@nockel
please remove the nickname from in front of you name in tspeak, we do not require this, just you real name is needed, also in game please if its the same..

can somebody let him know i can get on teamspeak at the moment..

thanks Rupe.. :)

What. A. Awesome. Race!!! 4 wide corners, get love tapped left and right etc. These cars are quite stable :confused:
I had so much FUN! Sadly my controller setup thought about unbinding my P2P button so I had to fight really hard, haha

Here are the results from server 1:
LINK

@ Ricardo: sorry for hitting you. I waited but you lost 2 positions. We had so different braking points I couldn't dodge you :(
@ Dave: haha that was a f*cking close finish!!!!!!!!!!!!
@ Arcon: was a nice race with you, both of us "not knowing what we are doing" haha:roflmao:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 109 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 284 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 414 40.0%