AC Rookies: Audi Sport TT Cup at Silverstone National - Wednesday 31st May 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Sign me up pls.

Are tire pressures and compounds accessible to adjustments?
Good question. In fact, if it's to be a fixed setup, can we have it in advance? (I found myself struggling a bit in the Abarth with the fixed setup, felt a bit different to what I had used in practice, though it was probably just lack of concentration ;))

Good question. In fact, if it's to be a fixed setup, can we have it in advance? (I found myself struggling a bit in the Abarth with the fixed setup, felt a bit different to what I had used in practice, though it was probably just lack of concentration ;))
The only thing changed was +4 psi on rear wheels :) I think the struggle was due to other grip Level + track Temperature!

its a default set up with only the fuel adjusted to allow race distance
Good to know as I was unaware of that rule......can you please sign me out of the wed TT cup race as I can't always make it to the server 30 mins prior to the race but always announce if I can't make it to a race prior to the cutoffs.

Cheers
David

Good to know as I was unaware of that rule......can you please sign me out of the wed TT cup race as I can't always make it to the server 30 mins prior to the race but always announce if I can't make it to a race prior to the cutoffs.

Cheers
David
im sorry it happened, but when we have guys waiting to join the server as reserves, they have to be given a set amount of time to allow them practice and to get a feel for the other drivers around them, normally when we have 2 servers running this is not a issue as there are can be a few places left with guys dropping out, just before the race, Tonight with only running one server due to a lower sign up list, we had more guys waiting to join..

P2p standard is

15 for practice
0 for qualifying
15 for race starting lines 1-3, +1 for lines 4-6 and so on

I tried yesterday some laps. Car felt tight for me.

Is the fixed setup already known or is ist standard setup?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 262 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 173 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 169 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 128 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 231 13.6%